Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now I remember why I hate springtime!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
I have been taking Claritin for 2 weeks straight thinking it was working....the rain has let up after 2 weeks of rain. I woke up with my head pounding so bad and I was wondering why I am feeling like this. I thought Claritin was suppose to be this awesome 😞 I love the flowers blooming but I don't like how it makes me feel like my head is about to EXPLODE!💣
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on May. 8, 2016 at 8:54 AM
Try Allegra or one of the other over the counter allergy meds. Claritin doesn't work for me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 8:56 AM
Thanks I will try that. Someone told me that because of the rain we had for 2 weeks straight, it kept the pollen down. Now that it stopped, I see what they meant:( I was not expecting to wake up so miserable on Mothers day lol

Quoting crescentstar2: Try Allegra or one of the other over the counter allergy meds. Claritin doesn't work for me
wkukid
by Beach Bum on May. 8, 2016 at 8:58 AM
I use a neti pot. They work nicely.
702girly
by on May. 8, 2016 at 8:59 AM

Yeah, mine have been really bad too and nothing seems to be helping. It sucks. 

crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on May. 8, 2016 at 9:00 AM
Spring is my least favorite season because of allergies. Hope you get relief soon and happy mothers day

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thanks I will try that. Someone told me that because of the rain we had for 2 weeks straight, it kept the pollen down. Now that it stopped, I see what they meant:( I was not expecting to wake up so miserable on Mothers day lol

Quoting crescentstar2: Try Allegra or one of the other over the counter allergy meds. Claritin doesn't work for me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 9:03 AM
Thank you:). You have a wonderful mother day:)

Quoting crescentstar2: Spring is my least favorite season because of allergies. Hope you get relief soon and happy mothers day

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thanks I will try that. Someone told me that because of the rain we had for 2 weeks straight, it kept the pollen down. Now that it stopped, I see what they meant:( I was not expecting to wake up so miserable on Mothers day lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 9:03 AM
What is that?

Quoting wkukid: I use a neti pot. They work nicely.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 9:09 AM
I have seasonal allergies too.
Right now I so have a sinus infection. It has only been since Wednesday morning that the sinus thing started but I already felt like shit. Because of all the shit I have to do today I'm heavily medicated. I'm on two types of sudafed, benadryl (or allegra... I alternate them but I can't remember which one I took last) and Tylenol. I also have my period again.
I feel your pain.
143myboys9496
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2016 at 9:11 AM

So sorry..some people take Allegra...

HappilyMe
by on May. 8, 2016 at 9:12 AM
Feel better 🌹🌻
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)