Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bish , stop lying you know you wish you had a gift for Mother's Day!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 153 Replies
1 mom liked this

you know deep down Inside you do?!? So stop fronting!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
702girly
by on May. 8, 2016 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Eh, my husband asked what I wanted and I told him not to buy me anything. I bought myself an expensive new pair of work shoes and a cake. I'm content. 

Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope, not really.

My husband let me sleep in while he went to run a half marathon (had to leave at 5:30 am).  And it's raining.  And all my kids are spread out across the US.  AND my house is a friggin construction zone due to remodeling the master bath and bedroom (had water damage in the bathroom, had to gut the whole thing).  We have bedroom furniture in the living and dining room, clothes and bathroom stuff all over the house.

Nope - I don't want ONE MORE THING in this house until construction is done.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:20 AM
5 moms liked this
Well, those who've actually made a post to say they don't care about not getting anything, are probably the most bitter. Lol. WHY make an entire post to say you don't care?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:21 AM
My husband gave me my gift a month ago :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:22 AM
My dh keeps asking me what I want to do today,it's really annoying. My younger ds is already grounded. I'm not in the best mood so I really don't give a shit bish.
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:22 AM
4 moms liked this
Not everyone needs material items to be happy
kcangel63
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I want quiet time. That's all.
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:22 AM

I like to actually go out and do things rather then get gifts. I like when DS makes me things and stuff, but I dont need or really care about gifts. To me its not a gift giving holiday.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I hate wasting money. If there was something I needed and they bought it for me as a gift I'd be fine with that but I don't want them to go out and buy me something just because it's Mother's Day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:24 AM
Nope. My dh took me to dinner and bought me stuff, but I kept telling him I didn't want anything. Then I went out and he kept telling ne to buy nyself something. There's nothing I want since he is always getting me stuff throughout the yr. My fav are the things my kids make me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)