Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dating married man update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
So I did end it with him. I went out and met a single guy and had incredible sex. Now he's my boyfriend. He kept trying to convince me to be his girlfriend and I eventually said maybe and now apparently he thinks we're a couple and he's canceling plans to travel. Why can't I find a single guy who doesnt want a full blown relationship? FML.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 11:45 AM
So what. I don't care. I don't know what post your referring too. I wish you'd all learn how to update original posts with your sagas.
crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on May. 8, 2016 at 11:46 AM
Why can't you say "dude I just want an occasional fuck buddy that if I feel like it we could possibly do a date every blue moon"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 11:48 AM
I did. I told him but he just kept trying to talk me into a relationship. Single guys annoy me.

Quoting crescentstar2: Why can't you say "dude I just want an occasional fuck buddy that if I feel like it we could possibly do a date every blue moon"
crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on May. 8, 2016 at 11:50 AM
If he won't listen to you cut it off. "I'm just not that into you and yes it's you not me"

Quoting Anonymous 1: I did. I told him but he just kept trying to talk me into a relationship. Single guys annoy me.

Quoting crescentstar2: Why can't you say "dude I just want an occasional fuck buddy that if I feel like it we could possibly do a date every blue moon"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 11:56 AM
All the guys I meet are like that though. They all want to get fucking married. You'd think it'd be easier to have casual dates and sex.

Quoting crescentstar2: If he won't listen to you cut it off. "I'm just not that into you and yes it's you not me"

Quoting Anonymous 1: I did. I told him but he just kept trying to talk me into a relationship. Single guys annoy me.

LeftieX
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 11:59 AM
You can always just use your words. "I am single and will remain single. We are not a couple. I am dating other men. Want to screw on Friday?"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 12:00 PM
Lol. I tried! He just kept going on in about being a couple. I eventually said ok just so he'd shut up and fuck me again.

Quoting LeftieX: You can always just use your words. "I am single and will remain single. We are not a couple. I am dating other men. Want to screw on Friday?"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 12:01 PM
I know how to. I chose to make a new post. Deal with it.

Quoting Anonymous 2: So what. I don't care. I don't know what post your referring too. I wish you'd all learn how to update original posts with your sagas.
crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on May. 8, 2016 at 12:04 PM
Bounce around on tindr.

Quoting Anonymous 1: All the guys I meet are like that though. They all want to get fucking married. You'd think it'd be easier to have casual dates and sex.

Quoting crescentstar2: If he won't listen to you cut it off. "I'm just not that into you and yes it's you not me"

Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on May. 8, 2016 at 12:04 PM

boring post sequels!!  OH brother!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)