Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You know you are raising her right.

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 12:02 PM
  • 5 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Dd has a wall with pictures of almost every Disney princess. Yesterday we went to Walmart and I decided to let her look through more of the pictures so she could get a new one to add. She looked through a few princess ones and then saw this and just had to have it. So we have at least kept with the Disney theme lol.

Totally raising her right.

There is no other point to this post. I just love my little mini me. She loves Darth Vader.
by on May. 8, 2016 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BluesPagan2.0
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2016 at 12:08 PM

And then there is my four legged fur baby.  

kcangel63
by Freebirther on May. 8, 2016 at 12:13 PM
Dh was Darth Vader for Halloween as a kid. His parents couldn't understand why he didn't want to be Luke. Ummm, Luke is whiney and obnoxious. Darth Vader is the cool one in the movie. Lol
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on May. 8, 2016 at 12:15 PM
My daughter loves playing Star Wars lol, she wears a princess dress and storm trooper mask.
BluesPagan2.0
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2016 at 12:30 PM

Exactly!  

I was sitting watching Episode 5 with DD last weekend.  She proudly exclaimed, "I love Darth Vader!".  I asked her if she knew he was supposed to be the bad guy and she said, "Yeah but I still love him".  

She will be 5 in 8 days :)  Totally raising her right lol

Quoting kcangel63: Dh was Darth Vader for Halloween as a kid. His parents couldn't understand why he didn't want to be Luke. Ummm, Luke is whiney and obnoxious. Darth Vader is the cool one in the movie. Lol

BluesPagan2.0
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2016 at 12:30 PM

BEcause your daughter is AWESOME!

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: My daughter loves playing Star Wars lol, she wears a princess dress and storm trooper mask.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)