• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Play This Song Every Day the Week Before Mother's Day.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

It does the trick.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on May. 8, 2016 at 12:56 PM
Never heard of it and am too lazy to pause my music to hear it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 12:58 PM

Quoting AliKatAK47: Never heard of it and am too lazy to pause my music to hear it.

I only listen to music when i'm pooping on the toilet. You pooping? 

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on May. 8, 2016 at 1:01 PM
Nope. Not anymore. I listen to music all day. Right now I am listen to gospel to prepare for being dragged to church later.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting AliKatAK47: Never heard of it and am too lazy to pause my music to hear it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 1:03 PM

Quoting AliKatAK47: Nope. Not anymore. I listen to music all day. Right now I am listen to gospel to prepare for being dragged to church later.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

I love gospel. Happy Goodman's are the best. Lookin' For A City. Momma Vestal was da bomb!!!! I still wear her hurrdid. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 1:06 PM
Are you afraid that they aren't considerate enough to do something on their own? :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 1:07 PM

Quoting Anonymous 2: Are you afraid that they aren't considerate enough to do something on their own? :(

If it got a penis, it ain't considerate. You got to lead a penis to consideration.

Cajunqueenslsg8
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2016 at 1:09 PM
Wow!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 2: Are you afraid that they aren't considerate enough to do something on their own? :(

If it got a penis, it ain't considerate. You got to lead a penis to consideration.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 1:10 PM

Quoting Cajunqueenslsg8: Wow!
Quoting Anonymous 1:

I sling the truth in the momma cafe! 

Cajunqueenslsg8
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2016 at 1:11 PM
Maybe true for the males in your life.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Cajunqueenslsg8: Wow!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I sling the truth in the momma cafe! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 1:15 PM
Not all penis' are like that. You just picked the wrong one. I didn't need to remind any of the 5 men in my house that today was Mother's Day. My boys bought me a flowers, DH bought me new roses bushes (AND he remember that I LOVE yellow rose and bought me yellow rose bushes) and a family heart pendent on one side it has mine and DH's birthstone. In the center it has the burst one for the month we married and on the other side it has all the kids birthstones.

You need to lean to pick better penis'!!!!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)