• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best Mother's Day ever

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 1:26 PM
  • 3 Replies
Dh and sons (14, 10 and 9) will be cleaning house. I got a love Bernie bracelet, a Bernie tee coming from Amazon, got to take my oldest son to the mall yesterday. We got free comic books as they had a pick 3 free per customer table, we got lunch and ice cream sundaes. This morning breakfast in bed, biscuits with bacon gravy, eggs, and coffee. We may relax and watch tv or take the kids to the park after they are done cleaning I get to read, take a hot bath, watch tv and just relax! And cuddle my 2 year old twins!

I love it! :)
by on May. 8, 2016 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds awesome!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 8, 2016 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Post 1 billion about how this is the best Mother's day ever.

ms_amanda
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2016 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Glad you're having a wonderful Mother's Day!

I am too! My kiddos made me gorgeous gifts! My 7 yo ds completely surprised me too! She was complaining all week that her teacher forgot about mothers day so she didn't make me a gift at school. She had us all convinced. She made me a card at home the other day and all to keep up her rouse! This morn, she pulled out a beautiful gift she made at school! Haha! I have no idea where she hid it! But all of her efforts were impressive!

Dh and the kids are cleaning the house right now. Dh is even scrubbing toilets which rarely happens lol Later, he's grilling some steaks with blue cheese sauce and both our moms are coming for dinner. He brought me breakfast and flowers. He hasn't given me my gift yet, but, I have an idea as to what it is :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)