Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For Mother's Day my sister gave me a pile of sh**- no literally, I'm scrubbing poop 💩

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
My fucking sister! I swear I'm going to kill her.

My husband and I own and live in a multi-unit building. My little sister is 22 rents a unit

Our agreement is to give her a reduced rate so long as she's in school. It's a 2bedroom unit with its own washer/dryer and normally rents for $850/month. She pays $400/month. Trying to her own while she's in school and give her some personal responsibility...

Anyhow, she's got a new boyfriend and they spend most nights at his house. She mentioned to me a few times in April that she was having issues with her toilet.

I offered to call a plumber we normally use , she asked if someone she knew could do it, I said so long as he was licensed plumber that was fine, and just to give me a receipt for what she paid and we would either reimburse her take it off the rent. That was at the end if April.

Well, this morning she came home spend Mother's Day here with the family (we're hosting this year)
She comes knocking on the door saying the toilet broke and there's a problem.
I have no clue how it broke, but the base of the toilet, under the actual bowl, has a giant crack in it that's leaking BROWN, LIQUID POOP

THIS IS WHERE I SEE START SEEING RED: the toilet is FILLED with disgusting shit water that's been sitting for OVER A WEEK in her apartment!!
I lost my mind, wtf?!? This is disgusting!! I asked her why she didn't ask for help, or if she was too busy just let us use our guy weeks ago. And HIW has she been living without flushing? This is our gone! That's disgusting!!

She just kept saying sorry, that she had been staying with her boyfriend and forgot about it! She also says she has no idea how the toilet bowl cracked. There's gross liquid poop mess all over the bathroom floor

AND instead of telling her to clean it her damn self I stayed to help, she spent 2 minutes wiping the wall with paper towels and gagging dramatically before saying the smell was too much for her and she couldn't do it.

I'm livid, my husband is soooooo angry. Happy Mother's Day to me!!

***my brother in law came over early and is cleaning my sisters bathroom so I can get back downstairs and get ready for everyone to come here for Mother's Day
I love my in laws more than my sister some days..
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on May. 8, 2016 at 1:49 PM

Well you win shittiest mothers day I am sure!

mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on May. 8, 2016 at 1:49 PM
FFS! Call a professional.
blessed107
by Sapphire Member on May. 8, 2016 at 1:52 PM
Cracks happen. It's time to replace the toilet.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 1:54 PM

has she always been this irresponsible?  this is terrible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 2:21 PM
LOL

Quoting ColleenF30:

Well you win shittiest mothers day I am sure!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2016 at 2:37 PM
Fuck. Sorry, that really sucks..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)