Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was he just a bored troll or genuinely abusive and crazy?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies

There's this guy I met off a dating site a few weeks ago. He was really nice at first but before we even met he began texting me things like "you belong to me" " do what you're told" telling me to call him daddy etc. I thought it was just flirty role play so I met him in person anyway at his house, which looking back, was potentially really dangerous. Well some date it was what a waste. He mostly ignored me the whole time on his phone w his buddy. Then we ended up having sex w a condom of course and he wanted me to finish him off by giving him a bc w no condom. I declined. He seemed disappointed but didn't appear mad or anything. He hugged me bye and we agreed to meet the next Saturday. Well I didn't hear from him so I texted him he said he was busy. I asked if I did something wrong and he said no. 

Then I text him on the Saturday we were supposed to meet and I get no response. So I msg him on pof the dating site we met and he replies a few days later that his phone was stolen. Another few days passes and I say on the site to him I still haven't heard from him. He then started saying on there how when I didn't suck him off he should have "slapped the s h I t outta me and threw me out" and from now I will do "whatever he asks me to im his slave". I tell him I didn't like this game anymore and he said it wasn't a fucking game and then demanded I change my name to "daddy owns me". I thought it was a ridiculous request but did anyway. What's even more ridiculous is hes 28 and I'm 32. I have a 7 year old dd from a previous relationship that was abusive and which I ended in November 2015 and moved out to my own place. 

Well anyways I then didn't hear from him after changing it and I knew it was dumb of me to do that so I changed my screen name back to what it was before. 

Well I hadn't heard from him again and I texted him and now he ignores me all the time. I tried msging him on pof but he blocked me. I don't really care I'm just kind of Confused by his behavior. Was he role playing but just not that into me, trolling out of boredom to get a rise out of me, like poking a stick at a dog, or was he seriously that crazy and sick in the head that it bothered him he couldn't control me and make me do everything he asked me to do?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 4:15 PM
Is anyone still married to their kid's dad?
mrsary
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2016 at 4:17 PM
Sounds like he was trying to get rid of you by being a jerk. If he was serious, he would have completely controlled you. You need to take a break from dating.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Only he knows. Give it up, whatever the reason, he's fucked in the head.
ResidentRedhead
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2016 at 4:17 PM
He got what he wanted from you and now he doesn't need you anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2016 at 4:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Sweetie, there are so many things wrong with this post. I just don't have the time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 4:19 PM
Thats what i kinda think

Quoting mrsary: Sounds like he was trying to get rid of you by being a jerk. If he was serious, he would have completely controlled you. You need to take a break from dating.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 8, 2016 at 4:21 PM

I got nothing...

PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on May. 8, 2016 at 4:23 PM

Seriously?  Just thank your lucky stars that your kid still has his mom and ingnore this asshole.  And stop doing these hookups with strangers.

cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 4:24 PM

I hope it's because I'm tired, but why would you suck him off with a condom on?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 8, 2016 at 4:24 PM
Why. The Fuck. Do you even care.

This is beyond "abusive thinking" from your past relationship. This is straight stupidity.

Now you can hope you don't have throat cancer from a guy who values his trash more then you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)