Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Everyone else is more important then me :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
It's mothers day and dh is spending time with his ex :(... He called to tell me he is spending time as a family with his dd and her mom.. I told him to just stay gone because to me it is disrespectful to spend mother's day with an ex no matter what... Dh said I'm being selfish and that I should understand because of sd.. I said but what about me and our kids? Are we nothing to you? I don't get why we all couldn't spend today together or could of dropped sd with bm and spent this day with me.. He said to get over it and quit being a baby about today.. I said, fine you ass, just don't come home and live with your ex.. I hung up...

I know bm doesn't want dh because she got remarried a few months ago... I am not jealous over her but to me he don't care about how I feel... He just text saying he loves me, ya okay not even responding to him... I feel so alone but at least I have my kids here...
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 4:58 PM
What a douche. I'd be divorcing over this. It's a respect thing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 4:59 PM
That's strange. Are your kids his as well? Is her dh there too, or just them? I think going as a whole family conglomeration makes more sense if they are getting together.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2016 at 5:00 PM
I'm right there with you. But my DH is spending time with his friend who lives with us and he sees MORE than me!! He just needed to spend time with him tho
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 8, 2016 at 5:00 PM

Yeah that's effed up.he could have dropped her off over there,no reason for him to stay.

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on May. 8, 2016 at 5:00 PM

How many kids do you have together?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 8, 2016 at 5:02 PM
They are still hittin it.
readyforhim
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 5:05 PM

If she is remarried, I can't imagine your ex wouldn't be asked why he isn't with you?

He doesn't need to spend the day with his ex, I don't think this is cool at all.

jjessers
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 5:06 PM
Wait a minute...
You're married and have children with this guy ?
And he chose to spend the day with his ex and their dd ? Completely blowing you off and getting pissy at you for saying something ? Plus she's married to someone else .
Am I reading this right ?
momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on May. 8, 2016 at 5:06 PM
Where do you ladies find these jewels and why on earth do you marry them?
blessed107
by Sapphire Member on May. 8, 2016 at 5:08 PM
Where is her husband? My husband wouldn't dream of of pulling anything like this.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)