Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't stop losing weight *Update*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 201 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I recently lost a lot of weight after I had my baby. I ate right and worked out. I'm around the weight where I want to be. I'm not working out as much and I stopped being as strict. But I'm still losing weight. I know most people wouldn't see it as a problem but I'm starting to look too skinny. My collar bones, hip bones and ribs are all sticking out. My skin looks like it's just hanging on my bones. I've been feeling run down lately but my blood work comes back normal. Idk what to do.

Update: I added a picture of my chest because that's where it's the most noticeable. My brother, saw me 3 months ago even said I lost a lot of weight.

Update #2: This is the time line that I lost all of my weight. From the end of November to mid December I went from 165ish to 145. Since then I've been losing 2 to 3Lbs a few. Some weeks I didn't. Some weeks I lost 5 to 8lbs. Now I'm around 120lbs and still losing weight. I feel run down, sick, and chilled. I'm always tired and in a fog. I started feeling like that at the end of November. My kids are 5 and 2 and I'm not breastfeeding. I try to eat normal but there are days I can barely choke down food. I'm not saying I'm underweight now. I'm starting to look like there's something wrong and I'm afraid I'll be underweight soon.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 5:10 PM
Lucky you!!
left.drowning
by Fix Me on May. 8, 2016 at 5:11 PM
Maybe the baby messed up your metabolism.

After I had our 2nd I got super thin super quick. Took me about 2 years to actually look healthy again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supercrazy101
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 5:12 PM
Eat a lot more and see what happens over a period of a month.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 5:13 PM
Not really. I have loose skin and I lost my but and boobs. I used to have curves and now I look sickly.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Lucky you!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 5:14 PM
I can see how that could be a problem.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Not really. I have loose skin and I lost my but and boobs. I used to have curves and now I look sickly.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Lucky you!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 5:14 PM
He's 2. I lost 60lbs I'm about 3 months recently. I weigh myself every week and I'm always down by 2 or 3 lbs.

Quoting left.drowning: Maybe the baby messed up your metabolism.

After I had our 2nd I got super thin super quick. Took me about 2 years to actually look healthy again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 5:15 PM
I eat as much I can but I feel full and sick very easily.

Quoting Supercrazy101: Eat a lot more and see what happens over a period of a month.
left.drowning
by Fix Me on May. 8, 2016 at 5:16 PM
Protein shakes?

Quoting Anonymous 1: He's 2. I lost 60lbs I'm about 3 months recently. I weigh myself every week and I'm always down by 2 or 3 lbs.

Quoting left.drowning: Maybe the baby messed up your metabolism.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 5:16 PM
How tall and weight? Try lifting and 2000 plus calories a day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 5:18 PM
I'm 5'2" and 120lbs.

Quoting Anonymous 3: How tall and weight? Try lifting and 2000 plus calories a day.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)