Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Mother's Day has just turned to s***!!!!!! Thanks so much dh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 85 Replies
So we were going to take the kids to a local park that has a fountain the kids can play in.

First oldest ds (14) starts saying he hates it and doesn't want to go. So he's staying home.

My 10yr old ds and 9 yr old ds have a friend show and says his mom is working can he play? I feel bad and say ok. He runs home to ask his dad if he can go to the park and the dad says sure.

I get my twins (fe 2) dressed and get myself ready dh gets ready.

We've gone half a block when my 9 yr old realizes we aren't going to a pool I say the pool is closed he starts flipping out and whining he wants to go to the pool. I tell him go home if he's going to whine and pout and tell him to act 9 not 4.

I get that handled when my 10 yr old says he is hungry. I say I was thinking maybe we'd stop at the 7-11 for hot dogs and slushies and dh starts throwing a fit about spending money when we could have grabbed sandwiches at home.

I lost it. I said SCREW IT I AM GOING HOME.

I walked home turned on the sprinklers in the front yard and said if u guys get hungry there is lunch meat cheese and bread in the house. I made the friend go home. Dh is fucking confused as to why I am beyond pissed and wanted to know why I came home.

My 10 yr old is angry at me and kept saying it's not fair.

I'm fucking done. I am a sahm mom, a homeschooler of 2 school aged kids, I do everything around here I just wanted a nice day with no complaints. Seriously fuck them today. I want to cry but I'm too pissed off to do so.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Fuck them today fuck it I may go on strike I am just so done.'
squeekers
by squeekers on May. 8, 2016 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Mom is out of order! Deal with the day yourself.
littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on May. 8, 2016 at 5:21 PM
That's sad :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Well, that escalated fast...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 5:21 PM
3 moms liked this
Well your kids could have acted a little nicer but you are acting no better then them.talk about over reaction
readyforhim
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 5:21 PM
2 moms liked this

I would run the bath and lay there for a long, long time - dh can take care of them. 

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2016 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry you are upset but I'm a little confused too...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2016 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd leave and go do something by myself
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 8, 2016 at 5:22 PM
3 moms liked this
If he's confused, tell him why you're pissed. Better yet, leave him there with the kids and leave for a while.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 8, 2016 at 5:23 PM
4 moms liked this
It's called being a mom. We don't get the day off. Even on Mother's Day.

My kids have been little shits today to. Instead of throwing a tantrum, I sent them all to their room. Oh, and ordered Chinese food. My chest freezer just quit, and I'm exhausted from trying to save $300+ worth of meat. I don't feel like cooking today.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)