Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want another baby already

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
1 mom liked this
My baby is only 3 months old, yet I want another one. And this makes me sad, because it simply isn't smart to go trying, or "not trying to keep it from happening" right now. We need a larger house and a van first. Boo.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 5:41 PM
Is this your first baby? Mine is almost 1 and I'm good with just him. Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 5:42 PM
I want another baby. And I don't have a lot of time for it to be safe. I have to wait another year though :/ It's so hard to wait.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 5:42 PM
Although when my friends have their babies, I get baby fever !!
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2016 at 6:20 PM
I didn't want a 2nd right away. My kids are 13 months apart .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2016 at 6:21 PM
Mine just turned 10. It's time for new baby.
JadeHope
by Jade on May. 8, 2016 at 6:24 PM
I don't understand why you'd want two so close together. But part of being a parent is being smart in planning your children, so it sounds like you're doing the right thing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 9:34 PM
I actually have 2. My oldest is 3. And then my 3 month old.

When my first was 1, I didn't think I'd ever want another baby. Then he turned 2 and I was like "ok, let's get pregnant!" Lol

Quoting Anonymous 2: Is this your first baby? Mine is almost 1 and I'm good with just him. Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 8, 2016 at 9:36 PM
I wish all of you would invest some time with the children you have before having more.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 9:36 PM
I hope you get your next baby soon then!
I figure it will be a year before we'll have the larger house and van. Maybe 2 years, but my goal is a year. I won't purposefully get pregnant with a 2 year old again though, lol. 1 year is the latest, or I'm waiting until the youngest is 4, at least!

Quoting Anonymous 3: I want another baby. And I don't have a lot of time for it to be safe. I have to wait another year though :/ It's so hard to wait.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 9:38 PM
Awww. My oldest is 3. And then I have my baby. I know they are a good age dofference, but these troublesome 3s with a baby, is soooo not fun! Lol

Quoting lucky2Beeme: I didn't want a 2nd right away. My kids are 13 months apart .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)