Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well I was having a good day..

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 6:57 PM
  • 15 Replies
Then I was at a Lacrosse Tournament and walking up the stairs and this little kid goes "old lady alert" wtf??? I didn't know wheather to laugh or cry. Little twerp. I am not even 40 yet dude and have never looked older than age. Getting a complex.
by on May. 8, 2016 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KaylinC03
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 6:58 PM
I hope that kids parents were royally embarrassed at the complete lack of respect they have taught him.
Ginger569
by on May. 8, 2016 at 7:00 PM
2 moms liked this
Would have said "that's not what your father said last night".
mom2twinboyz
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:00 PM
There was a kid with him (maybe a couple years older?) That went "Dude that was rude. Don't say stuff like that"

Quoting KaylinC03: I hope that kids parents were royally embarrassed at the complete lack of respect they have taught him.
mom2twinboyz
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:01 PM
😂

Quoting Ginger569: Would have said "that's not what your father said last night".
WickedOpal
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:01 PM

I'm so happy that people still think I'm in my 30's.  I'm 42.  I do get some pretty funny looks when I tell them I'm a grandma, who has a 22yo DS.  LOL

littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on May. 8, 2016 at 7:01 PM
Lol!!

Quoting Ginger569: Would have said "that's not what your father said last night".
mom2twinboyz
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:12 PM
Bump
SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on May. 8, 2016 at 7:52 PM

I would have popped off with something like ... "Careful sonny, I will hit you with my cane."

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:55 PM

Okay.....I'm at full stop over there being a lacrosse tournament somewhere not 1963.

Kmary
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:59 PM
Huh? I don't know where you live, but lacrosse is huge in the Northeast. I'm in NY and it's more popular than football.

Quoting corticosteroid:

Okay.....I'm at full stop over there being a lacrosse tournament somewhere not 1963.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)