Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom's that work

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
I want a job but with my husband schedule it's not going to work out. He works 12 hours a night. (Hes a nurse) and sometimes he has to stay late at work. My husband and I talked about it and we both agree with the kids we just don't know how it will work out. I was looking forward to my younger son to go to school to get a job but wit him working nights and he has to sleep during the day. AND on breaks we would have no one want to watch the kids. I just miss working. . Moms that work How Do You Make It work out?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
o.O....
by Cara on May. 8, 2016 at 7:31 PM
I hire a sitter.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 7:32 PM
That's why we put our kids in daycare.
weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on May. 8, 2016 at 7:32 PM
I used day care
bubbs0809
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:32 PM
When they were small a sitter.
Now I work when they are sleeping or at school
Crazy-Steph
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:32 PM
We used daycare, when the kids were little.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 7:33 PM
I work part time. I drop my son off at school on my way to work and pick him up on the way home. I can take vacation time during some breaks and dh takes vacation during others. Summer is camps.

Working for the school district would be ideal so you'd get the same breaks as your children.
smorgan865
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:33 PM
Could you work in the school as like a cafeteria worker? Then you'd be on the same school schedule, and still working.

But yeah, most people make it work through the use of daycares, sitters, or nannies.
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:34 PM
We have it good, I work 32 hours so I drop off my son at school on the way to work and pick him up on the way home. My parents help out on days off
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2016 at 7:34 PM
My kids are in school. My job is the same schedule as theirs and I get breaks off with them. Before my youngest was in school she came to daycare with me, where I work. I got discounted childcare.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 8, 2016 at 7:34 PM
Dh works days I work nights
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)