• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SD lied to bm

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 7:31 PM
  • 0 Replies
SD lives with us. Sees bm almost all summer. This year she won a week of Y camp from a fund raiser that her swim team did. She was going to let her sister used it while she's at bms. (Dd goes to a head start program so she does ft really need it.) 2 wks ago sd found out that her friend is going to a week of Y camp too. She asked if she could have her campaign week back. I told her she needed to talk to bm but I said fine. She tried to call bm with no response. I signed her up just to hold the spot. Today I left for a bit of a mothers day break when I had returned I found out sd called bm and left a message saying Happy mothers day my last day of school is the 26th. (1 wk after her real last day.) We all talked about lying and how it was wrong sd told us she knew bm was having surgery and tomorrow and can't drive that week anyway (its all over Facebook and sd saw it.) So she told a little white lie to keep her mom's feeling from getting hurt.
I chose not to get involved in this situation and dh said he just wants to see how it plays out first. We have a little over 2 week so maybe she will be honest before the 19th. (This is what he said)
by on May. 8, 2016 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)