• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To all the Kick A** SM's...

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 7:47 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Thank you and HAPPY Mother's Day!

Thank you for taking on the role of a positive female influence in your S/O's childrens lives. 

Thank you for embracing them, loving them, guiding them, helping them, and attempting at making them functional, responsible, and respecting adults. Thank you for helping to form them into good human beings. 

Thank you for the strength you have to take on such a challenge. I know it's a hard thing, being a SM. There's always the whole SM vs BM bs going ons. The fact that it can be an unweidling uphill battle with children, butting heads with your spouse, and the whole shebang. There are times you're overwhelmed, frustrated, broken down, and just done with it, where you want to throw in the towel, and feel completely unappreciated. But thank you for your perseverance. 

Thank you for the love you have, the patience, everything that makes you kick ass. 

As a stepchild, I absolutely love and respect my SM. I'm so thankful to have her in my life. And I just wanted to let all you other kick ass SM's out there to know that you're awesome, and deserve this day just as much as any other mom out there.  

by on May. 8, 2016 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 8, 2016 at 7:49 PM
Sadly my kid doesn't have a good SM, she go can kick rocks for all I care. I didn't even force my son to acknowledge her this year.
thecolorBLU3
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:51 PM

Then those SM's can go fuck off. As I said to the, kick ass sm's; because I do know there are a lot of shitty people who don't deserve that title.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Sadly my kid doesn't have a good SM, she go can kick rocks for all I care. I didn't even force my son to acknowledge her this year.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 7:52 PM
So freaking happy I don't have to deal with SM's !!!!!!!...I'm the only influence in my kids life besides my Dh.
thecolorBLU3
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:55 PM

That's so awesome for you and your family! 

Quoting Anonymous 2: So freaking happy I don't have to deal with SM's !!!!!!!...I'm the only influence in my kids life besides my Dh.

okeydokie
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! This is a very sweet post. Happy mother's day to you too. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Happy Mother's Day to you as well.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)