Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I spent my birthday and Mother's Day

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 7:50 PM
  • 27 Replies
6 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Making the world's biggest meatloaf! I cooked so much the I swore there would be tons of leftovers. We had a massive veggie tray with a dip, deviled eggs, meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn casserole, green beans and a fruit trifle. Everything was gone accept the veggies and mashed potatoes.

My husband's parents, my mom and her husband, my husband's sister, 4 of our nephews and 4 of our kids were here. We just spent time together as a family and it was great.

I'm so stuffed. Back to the diet again tomorrow. I'm going to have to get a lot of exercise this week to work all of that off.

The meatloaf is in a turkey roaster for perspective.
by on May. 8, 2016 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsary
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Beef covered in bacon!!!
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 8, 2016 at 7:53 PM
Happy Birthday and Mother's Day! Your humongous meatloaf looked great!
theboyfactory
by on May. 8, 2016 at 7:53 PM
Can't go wrong with that. It also has a ton of brown sugar and cheese in it. It will turn even the biggest meatloaf hater into a lover. :)

Quoting mrsary: Beef covered in bacon!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 8, 2016 at 7:53 PM
My mouth is watering I should not have opened this
mrsary
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:54 PM
I bet! Lol.

Quoting theboyfactory: Can't go wrong with that. It also has a ton of brown sugar and cheese in it. It will turn even the biggest meatloaf hater into a lover. :)

Quoting mrsary: Beef covered in bacon!!!
CheerioHolder
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:55 PM

Mmmmmm!

theboyfactory
by on May. 8, 2016 at 8:06 PM
Thanks! It was a good day except for my 20 year old getting ticketed for theft. Dumb kid walked out to the crane/toy area of the store while waiting on money that I was western unioning him because he was getting bored while waiting. He hadn't paid for his drink yet. :-/

Quoting Danesmommy1: Happy Birthday and Mother's Day! Your humongous meatloaf looked great!
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 8, 2016 at 8:07 PM
Oh no! I accidentally stole a soda once, it happens.

Quoting theboyfactory: Thanks! It was a good day except for my 20 year old getting ticketed for theft. Dumb kid walked out to the crane/toy area of the store while waiting on money that I was western unioning him because he was getting bored while waiting. He hadn't paid for his drink yet. :-/

Quoting Danesmommy1: Happy Birthday and Mother's Day! Your humongous meatloaf looked great!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 8:07 PM
What's corn casserole?
theboyfactory
by on May. 8, 2016 at 8:09 PM
It's like this:
http://www.food.com/recipe/jiffy-corn-casserole-5-ingredients-easy-delicious-313521

Quoting Anonymous 2: What's corn casserole?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)