Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I never knew this was such a tragedy.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies

I have heard three people in the last few days talk about having to wear their Under Armour shoes with their Nike shorts and shirts. Or vice versa. Or they saw someone wearing Nike clothes and Adidas shoes and that it is soooo tacky.

Like really. Does it matter?

My kids wear all of it and don't care about the brand. If the colors work then they wear it.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 9:10 PM
Are you from the ghetto? Middle class people tend to not care about the brands of athletic clothing matching.
muzzyh
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 9:11 PM
Huh?
LeftieX
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 9:12 PM
???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 9:14 PM
Not at all. I have never heard of it before this weekend. We live in an upper middle class area. Twice we were at the ball field. Once I was at the grocery store.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Are you from the ghetto? Middle class people tend to not care about the brands of athletic clothing matching.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 9:15 PM
In high school twenty years ago it mattered. Not now. Lol
chinosruca
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 9:15 PM
I've never heard anyone talk about athletic brands and their need to match.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2016 at 9:16 PM
This. Seriously.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Are you from the ghetto? Middle class people tend to not care about the brands of athletic clothing matching.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 8, 2016 at 9:19 PM

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have heard three people in the last few days talk about having to wear their Under Armoir shoes with their Nike shorts and shirts. Or vice versa. Or they saw someone wearing Nike clothes and Adidas shoes and that it is soooo tacky. Like really. Does it matter? My kids wear all of it and don't care about the brand. If the colors work then they wear it.

lalalamama
by on May. 8, 2016 at 9:20 PM
It's "under armour" Not "under armoire".
And it really doesn't matter.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Not at all. I have never heard of it before this weekend. We live in an upper middle class area. Twice we were at the ball field. Once I was at the grocery store.

AmaliaD
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 9:23 PM
I've taught in the ghetto and never heard of that. I live in an uppermiddle class suburb.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)