Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She replies back after 2 years

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Back story

I have a 16 year old dd. About 3 or 4 year ago her bio asshole I mean bd, family started trying to contact me. There has been no contact for 14 years at that time. I moved away. Started out lives over. We live in another state. At first I ignored the Facebook messages and then they started getting shitty. Then I blocked them. Then his sister worked with my cousin found out we were cousins and convinced my cousin thst we were old school mates and got my phone number from my cousin. My ex also has 3 older kids as well. 3 boys. His sister gave my phone number to his son. I received a text. I text back and I told him dd is fine but to please lose my number and to not give it to his father. I blocked my cousin on Facebook after that too. Then his family started making fake profile to send me and my dd messages. They were blocked as well. Then his son started friends requesting all of my dd Facebook friends. Now they all know about private family shit. After enough of my dd friends came to our house asking my dd if she had another brother I decided to find his mom on Facebook. I haven't spoke to her since I left my ex. This was in 2014. It is was a innocent message I sent her. Friday I got a message back from her.

I was telling my mom how odd is it that she message me back after 2 years. My mom thinks it is odd that it took 2 years too. It makes me wonder why. I have blocked all contact and now they can't Facebook us anymore except for the son mom. My dd page is set on private so is mine. Dd know about all of them. And she doesn't want contact either.

Before people ask why I went to extremes. I also search me name and they had also posted some fucked up shit about me in my home town online forum used my name first and last and my name before I got married.

My ex was abusive as well as a drug addict and an alcoholic.

My mom says I might want to block his mom. She thinks something is up after 2 years I didn't message her back because it has been dealt with. My intent to ask her to please tell her son to stop friends requesting my dd friends and getting them involved. Most didn't even know anything about any of this until then. Or that my dd had half brothers. My dd never even thought much about them because she doesn't know them. I moved her away from all that mess when she was a baby.
Do you ladies think it is odd as well?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zombienuggets
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:02 PM
Yes
DobbyNeedsaSock
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm curious why after all this time that they want to contact you. If your daughter isn't interested in a relationship then I would continue to block them all and file harassment if they didn't.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:02 PM
Yes, very odd.I would threaten them with a restraining order if it continues.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:03 PM
2 moms liked this
It might just be she finally checked her "other" folder which you can't always see on a mobile app.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:05 PM
Exactly. I message someone in 2012 and they messaged back this year.

Quoting Anonymous 3: It might just be she finally checked her "other" folder which you can't always see on a mobile app.
Moonauthor
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:09 PM
I'd be curious to.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:10 PM
This. I've seen lots of posts recently on fb about that folder, with many people just learning about it and checking it for the first time.

Quoting Anonymous 3: It might just be she finally checked her "other" folder which you can't always see on a mobile app.
dawnrothbaum
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:13 PM

It seems weird. And childish. Are the sons adults? That is actually kind of sketchy for them to basically stalk your daughters page and friends, and to lie to your cousin to get your info from her. I am surprised your dd's friend shared personal info with a stranger, because he is a stranger and even if he claimed to be related they do not actually know him. You are so right to remove yourself and dd from this hot mess.

ShaMac
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:13 PM
This. Maybe she is like me and just found out there is an other folder.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 10:15 PM
The last messages I got from my ex sister I told her that if she contacted me or my dd again I was getting a restraining order

Quoting Anonymous 2: Yes, very odd.I would threaten them with a restraining order if it continues.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)