Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"You're not my mom"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
Sd refused to tell Bm happy mother's day. She sent her mom a letter through a friend. No I didn't know until my mother-in-law told me. Basically she wanted to know why her Bm abused her and her siblings. Why she dumped her older sister on a street corner. Among other things. I've been in sd's life since she was 6 months. Dh has been custodial for nearly 3 years. Bm's presence has been sporadic at best.

Well today Bm tried to corner sd when sd was on her way to a friend's house a few houses down. Bm isn't allowed contact unless dh agrees to it. She is only allowed monitored for now because of her history of running from cps and the cops. She wanted her mother's day gift and a hug from sd. I hear her yelling and right before Bm drives off I hear sd say you're not my mom. My step mom is my mom.

This is not going to end well. The last time sd refused to talk to Bm, which was around Christmas Bm called cps and had a well visit done saying that I was doing drugs and dh was waving a gun around in the front yard. It wasn't a big deal, over in a month but it's a pain in the a$$.

I take meds for a bad back. Dh was shooting a stray dog that had attacked our dog through the fence with a bb/pellet gun that looks like a 9mms.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:07 PM
You had me up until the dog part
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)