Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Life is getting too hard to live

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Today my twelve year old sister told me that my bf of almost 3 years raped her last year while I was at work... I burst into tears and told her I was so sorry. I can't believe this. I feel sick to my stomach and cry every single time I think about it. I confronted him about it and he denied it and started crying saying why would she do this. My sister told our granny and mom a few days ago... Not sure why they are waiting but I'm just dying right now. Also found out today my granny has cancer. I'm at work right now sitting in the stall crying my eyes out while writing this. My life is over. I feel so numb inside. I swear I just want to end it all but my son is all I have. He needs me and I need him. I've been through so much. I don't think I can be strong anymore. Happy mothers day to me.. (yes this situation is getting handled)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GirlsOnlyNoBoys
by Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:35 PM
Quit crying about it jackass and GET HIM CHARGED.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:37 PM
You're the jackass. My God.

Quoting GirlsOnlyNoBoys: Quit crying about it jackass and GET HIM CHARGED.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 10:37 PM
Thanks. But it's getting handled. Guess I should've mentioned that part.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:38 PM
Call The police, have him arrested. Get some
Counseling. I am sorry you are going through this.
Saphira1207
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:39 PM

wow.  I'm sorry it all hit at once on you.

It will get better eventually, you just have to ride out these waves.

quirky_mama
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:39 PM
I am so sorry! Hang in there! Don't blame yourself for someone else's disgusting actions.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thanks. But it's getting handled. Guess I should've mentioned that part.

jjessers
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this
No shit Sherlock !

momof4loves4
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:41 PM
Oh my goodness mama! I'm so sorry! Is he your sons dad? He's disgusting and deserves to rot in hell. Maybe once he's out of it your life will get better. Hang in there!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:48 PM
Ok pull it together you are not the one that was raped.

Come on get angry and and be strong, you know you are!

I am truly sorry you are going through all this but you have a ton to live for. You shouldn't be living for a man anyway, you live for yourself, family, kids and friends! Love yourself enough to live and fight and be strong!

Quoting Anonymous 1: Today my twelve year old sister told me that my bf of almost 3 years raped her last year while I was at work... I burst into tears and told her I was so sorry. I can't believe this. I feel sick to my stomach and cry every single time I think about it. I confronted him about it and he denied it and started crying saying why would she do this. My sister told our granny and mom a few days ago... Not sure why they are waiting but I'm just dying right now. Also found out today my granny has cancer. I'm at work right now sitting in the stall crying my eyes out while writing this. My life is over. I feel so numb inside. I swear I just want to end it all but my son is all I have. He needs me and I need him. I've been through so much. I don't think I can be strong anymore. Happy mothers day to me.. (yes this situation is getting handled)
karenbrzez
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:50 PM
Hugs, you will get through this.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)