Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mother's Day gifts..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

DH said Happy Mother's Day to me and that was about it. I was disappointed that he didn't take the time out to at least get me a card, flowers or something but a few friends did surprise me, I got a few bouquet of flowers, scented candles and a few other things. So what did you ladies get? (pics) and would you be upset at your dh for getting you nothing? 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CannotCount
by It's Misspelt on May. 8, 2016 at 10:40 PM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:42 PM
I got something from my kids. And they cleaned the kitchen. Dh grilled dinner.
razorbackfan
by BadgerMom on May. 8, 2016 at 10:42 PM

Mobile Photo

My son came home from my in-laws with these from him and my daughter !!
aprilsalcro
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:43 PM
Lots of stuff. Candles , pencils, sun glasses, back pack , water bottle , dinner , flowers. I got more stuff as well. I'm not his mother so if that's all he said I'd be okay with it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:43 PM
I wouldn't be upset if DH didn't get me anything, becuase, well I AM NOT HIS MOTHER!!!! That said we had a lovely day at the beach. I enjoyed it!
bigmouthbabe
by on May. 8, 2016 at 10:44 PM

Mobile Photo

I love the letters and things made and the wind-chimes. Cannot wait to hang them up.
smorgan865
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:44 PM

Mobile Photo

karenbrzez
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:45 PM
I got shoes, a book, chocolate covered strawberries, insulated cups, and the best part was homemade notes from my daughter throughout the house all day. A very good day indeed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:46 PM
I got a Roomba. I posted a picture of my kids posing with it on FB. I had no idea how much it cost and now I feel kinda stupid, lol. It's pretty cool but I don't know what my husband was thinking!!!
MrsDukati
by on May. 8, 2016 at 10:47 PM
From MIL I got homemade body butter. From my mom I got $135 and a sweet card. From DD1 I got an "All About Mom" laminated paper, some candy, and a solar dancing butterfly. DD2 made me a flower handprint with a poem, a tile that she painted, a solar dancing ladybug flower, and candy. DH got me roses, and candy.

It was a good day, even though DH had to work.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)