Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anonymous??

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 10:43 PM
  • 164 Replies
5 moms liked this
Why do so many people hide behind the anonymous button? So many things I see people post or reply anonymous to stuff that I wouldn't care anyone knowing... Like the post I just popped into.. Someone asking if you like mashed potatoes.. Are you ashamed you like potatoes? Come on people. and I'm not just picking on that poster or the replies to it, just used it as an example because I couldn't believe the anonymous status ' in that post.
by on May. 8, 2016 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Once you've been stalked in here, you will understand.

Manic_Sinner
by ✨Makeup Momma✨ on May. 8, 2016 at 10:45 PM
5 moms liked this
Why does it matter? People can be anon if they want. I don't think it has anything to do with being ashamed. Some of these people are crazy for one thing so I understand why some people stay anon.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 8, 2016 at 10:45 PM
Because they can.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:46 PM
I'm being nice in a lot of posts tonight under anon so I'm not really hiding. I'm just really private.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:47 PM
3 moms liked this
I usually go anon becuase there are crazy women in here. On more then one occasion members names, home addresses, home and cell numbers have been posted. Yeah I don't deal with that kind of crazy so anazon it is.
nachobizness
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:47 PM
Because its an option in this group. There are plenty of groups that don't have it- maybe check out those.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:49 PM
Because of the crazies who screen shot, stalk, contact family members, police, etc. Not worth it.
3JuJu3
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:49 PM
Some people get stalked or harassed. Personally, I don't ever go anon. If someone wants to target me, good luck. I have enough crazy in my reserve to handle it. I also have no shame in standing by anything I say.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:49 PM
Why do so many people who have problems with the anon feature always gravitate toward the small handful of groups that have it?

If you're still here, it can't be that bad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 8, 2016 at 10:50 PM

because people who dont like you will steal your pictures and stalk you on all social media. thats why i hit anon every time i post.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)