• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Unwanted

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

Have you ever just felt so unwanted, like you are only being kept around for the child? That is how I have felt for the last couple months. I wont leave and take the baby because he loves her so much and is a great father. Today I guess hit me hardest because i didnt get a kiss or an i love you or even a card i got NOTHING. I havnt heard I love you in 5 and a half years. he refuses to get married because he always says " It isnt for me, plus you were already married once". UGH sorry vent over.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 8, 2016 at 11:02 PM
I'm so sorry you're going through this :(
Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Why on earth do you stay

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on May. 8, 2016 at 11:03 PM

I highly recommend a 19 year old yoga instructor a few times a week.  Bonus if he also does pottery.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 11:04 PM

I stay for the baby and the fact I have no where else to go if I left I am homeless.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 11:06 PM
Get a job and live your own life. There is more to life than raising your child. You can leave him without taking his child away from him he's still her father's he would get time with her.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I stay for the baby and the fact I have no where else to go if I left I am homeless.

ihave1
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 11:06 PM
This. Lol

Quoting corticosteroid:

I highly recommend a 19 year old yoga instructor a few times a week.  Bonus if he also does pottery.

karenbrzez
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 11:07 PM
Get a job to support yourself and leave. My dh tells me multiple times a day he loves me. You deserve so much more.
3JuJu3
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 11:07 PM
First, I would tell him how you felt if you haven't already. If that doesn't work then you need to start planning your life without him. It's going to happen sooner or later, you might as well be prepared for it.
Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 11:08 PM
Quoting Anonymous 1:

So why did you have a baby with someone who hasn't told you they loved you in over 5 years? Where is your self respect

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 11:09 PM

Because even though he hasnt said it he use to show it. he just stopped

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)