Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thats your fault not ours!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
1 mom liked this

DH has primary custody of his dd 6. Mom gets every other weekend and wednesdays after school. Today is mothers day and of course sdd should be with her mother. She was suppose to get her on friday but never showed up. She finally answered dhs texts and calls on saturday afternoon. She said her boyfriend got sick and she was with him. DH asked if she wanted sdd for mothers day atleast and she said yea ill see her tomorrow. He ended the call and that was that. 9am this morning she didnt show. We waited until around 11:30 and she still didnt show. My mom was having a lunch get together at noon so we left and went to that. Around 4pm dh gets a call from bm and shes screaming so loudly i can hear her while standing next to him. She says that we should have brought sdd to her. Dh reminded her that shes responsible for transportation on her time (its court ordered) she said since its mothers day he should have brought sdd to her and a gift since she gave birth to his kid. DH couldnt help himself and he laughed a little, which of course set her off even more. She screamed do you find it funny that our daughter missed out on a day with her mother? He said no i find it funny that you think i should kiss your ass because you gave birth to our kid. i know that sounds immature and i told him to quit but he was annoyed and is tired of her shit. He said if you wanted to spend mothers day with her you should have come and picked her up or put her before your boyfriend and picked her up friday like you were originally suppose to do. She said that her boyfriend needed her and that dd would understand. What 6 year old understands that mommys boyfriend was more important than her? We of course didnt tell sdd anything. We lied and said mommy had a few things she had to do but that she would come and get her for mothers day and they could spend the day together. So she was crushed when mommy didnt show up and take her for the day. BM has only been with her boyfriend for 3 months, she misses almost every wednesday and i end up having to pick dd up from school because of it. I wish she would put her daughter before herself or yet another guy for once. Poor thing misses her mommy and doesnt understand any of it. She thanked me for spending the day with her and taking her to see my mom, she loves her grandma-shes been in her life since she was 2 so she knows no different. So minus all the bm drama i had a good mothers day with sdd and my ds. I hope you all had a good day too.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Chesneyfan15
by Member on May. 8, 2016 at 11:40 PM
Stories like this are heartbreaking! Some people are so self absorbed that they can't see the damage they are creating. And when they do, often it's too late. There are just some people who are not meant to be parents! Very sad!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)