Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So it's mothers day & I had to do this...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
Drop my hubs off at the airport at 3am. I didn't get any thing. Not a nothing.

I'm not upset about it. Doesn't matter.

My child is to young to do anything.

I'm just wondering how many of you would be upset?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tina_a
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 11:31 PM
Not me.
KaylinC03
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 11:32 PM
I wouldn't be upset. You will have lots of Mothers Days in the future to celebrate.

Now, if my husband didn't even acknowledge it (prior to today, prior to saying goodbye, etc) that may irritate me. But I would get over it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 11:33 PM
I am not so much into gifts, but I do like to celebrate with family. If I didn't do anything today or thus weekend, I'd be sad. That's just how I am.
Yesterday we had a BBQ with family. Today dh works all night and I did nothing, but since I saw family yesterday, I'm happy.
karenbrzez
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 11:33 PM
I'd go shop for myself.
Dannygirl25
by on May. 8, 2016 at 11:34 PM
Nope
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 11:34 PM
How old is baby? My little one is 3 and I squealed at the little thing he made for me at school. It was my first real Mother's Day gift. And he was excited. Hubby didn't get me anything and that's okay. It is what it is lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 11:34 PM
This time next year I'll be with my own mother so a small dinner of some sort will be nice.

I've not really done anything for her in like 16 years.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I am not so much into gifts, but I do like to celebrate with family. If I didn't do anything today or thus weekend, I'd be sad. That's just how I am.
Yesterday we had a BBQ with family. Today dh works all night and I did nothing, but since I saw family yesterday, I'm happy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 11:35 PM
Lol a few months old.

Quoting Anonymous 3: How old is baby? My little one is 3 and I squealed at the little thing he made for me at school. It was my first real Mother's Day gift. And he was excited. Hubby didn't get me anything and that's okay. It is what it is lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2016 at 11:36 PM
We don't exchange gifts.
joaniedanger
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 11:36 PM
I got an email from my Aunt and Uncle, a text from a close friend and my DD cleaned out her closet and packed a bunch of boxes (we're moving in a few days)
Also, we got m&m's
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)