Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hair removal. What's your story?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Do you wax? Shave? Use hair removal cream or bleach?

Do you only shave from the knee down? Do you shave all the way up to you lady parts?

Wax your lady mustache or eyebrows? Do you need to wax yours arms or ass cheeks?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 11:35 PM

shaved. had to shave so often i got skin tags in my armpits. went and got laser treatments on my armpits, legs, and bikini area and now i dont worry about it anymore.

from the knee down my hair was black so thats all i shaved, from the knee up my hair is blond so i dont worry about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 11:38 PM
Shaving gives you skin tags?!??

Quoting Anonymous 2:

shaved. had to shave so often i got skin tags in my armpits. went and got laser treatments on my armpits, legs, and bikini area and now i dont worry about it anymore.

from the knee down my hair was black so thats all i shaved, from the knee up my hair is blond so i dont worry about it.

3JuJu3
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 11:40 PM
I shave my pits and from my knees down cause that's how I like it. Anything more is a pain in the ass and I won't do it. Hell, the world is lucky I do that!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 11:47 PM
I tried Nair once. Ended up with the most awful rash everywhere it was. Like, blistering. That shit did not agree with me. I shave. Just to the top of the knee, my thigh hair is barely there, sparse and not poky. I pluck the few chin hairs. Don't do anything to my eyebrows, never so much as plucked a single one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2016 at 11:50 PM
Seriously not a troll. I have light chest hair and large hair follicles on my chest. Can I get laser for this area?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 11:51 PM

it can, lacy bras can also. i had huge tags removed right where my arm rubbed against the lacy part of my bras. or the elastic on tank tops/ underwear can give them to you also.

pulling at the skin constantly causes them as well as weight gain.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Shaving gives you skin tags?!??
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 11:52 PM

you can get laser anywhere. men get laser removal on their chests all the time.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Seriously not a troll. I have light chest hair and large hair follicles on my chest. Can I get laser for this area?

Dannygirl25
by on May. 9, 2016 at 12:02 AM
Wax my eyebrows. Sometimes my upper lip but mostly use hair removal cream. For everything else i shave
Liza412
by Member on May. 9, 2016 at 10:35 PM
I shave my legs up to the knee. I had laser done on my underarms and had Brazilian done as well with laser. Man that hurt like hell!! But the underarms were just as bad. I usually wax my eyebrows.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 9, 2016 at 10:37 PM
I got laser hair removal from collar bone to eye brow. As well as thinning g treatment of laser on arms and hands.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)