Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How would you word this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
I was going to ask my ex to pay CS for our son. He has never paid a dime since he's been in prison until recently. I found out he's working so I think he should pay.

I was going to give him a chance to pay sans order or maybe agree on an amount and get it in writing.

But I despise him and I don't really want to talk to him at all. So I'm not sure if I can be nice about it if I message him and ask.

He will not file for visits so I'm not worried about that. I just could use the help. Even though I hate him I felt like maybe to be the adult or more mature I should give him a chance to pay before I took it to court.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Just take it to court. A CO protects everyone's interests

KaylinC03
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 11:52 PM
I wouldn't say anything to him. Don't create unnecessary drama.

Instead, I would go to the courts and file for child support. Let the legal system handle it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 10, 2016 at 1:54 PM

bump.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on May. 10, 2016 at 1:55 PM

Just take his sorry ass to court and be done with it. No need to involve yourself with the  POS Convict

booscomputer
by on May. 10, 2016 at 1:57 PM

If you talk to him and you hate him this much then you'll probably get in a fight and it won't be productive.  Simply file for him to pay CS through the county -- you shouldn't even need a lawyer -- I am certain that there are formulas that the government in each State sets up (i.e., how much you earn x no. of kids).  Why torture yourself?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)