Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why are there so many people judgmental with perfect lives?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
2 moms liked this
I'm married with 2 kids and have a generally good life but I can't understand why so many on here put down welfare moms, single moms, transgendered people or anyone else who doesn't for into the mold of perfection....what gives? Are your lives really that miserable?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2016 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UgtaBkdnMe
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2016 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Misery loves company,and keyboard warriors are sad people.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 9:52 AM
Bump
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 30, 2016 at 9:53 AM
5 moms liked this

The internet affords everyone their very own private soapbox they can stand on and screech like the cunty little banshees they are.

SPNpudding
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2016 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I just never understand how someone can care so much for a strangers life that way. The effort and energy on here sometimes blows my mind.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 30, 2016 at 9:54 AM
Omg , they are keyboard heros who only say shit like that because it makes them feel better about the lives they chose.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 30, 2016 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this
They pretend their lives are perfect online

I'd be willing to bet 75% of the ones who claim they're rich, beautiful, and have perfect kids are full of shit.

I imagine they're really obese, and living in a trailer somewhere with missing teeth. Their poor kids probably have dirty feet & kool-aid stained faces
theResidentCat
by on May. 30, 2016 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Im far from perfect. But ya Ive noticed the perfect ones are the most judgemental. I doubt they are perfect.

lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2016 at 9:55 AM
Misery loves company, I guess. I won't let anyone steal my joy, no matter how hard they try. No ones lives are perfect.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 9:55 AM
😂😂😂

Quoting Anonymous 3: They pretend their lives are perfect online

I'd be willing to bet 75% of the ones who claim they're rich, beautiful, and have perfect kids are really obese and living in a trailer somewhere with missing teeth and their kids have dirty feet & look-aid stained faces
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 30, 2016 at 9:56 AM
You realize your post is judgemental. You're saying if you're transgender, on welfare or a single parent that you don't fit into the mold of perfection

I find nobody fits into the mold of perfection.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)