Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best $150 I ever spent!!!!! Cheapie pools...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Our tacky, inflatable, 4foot pool from the discount store is the best money I ever spent!! *

My daughter would spend all day in that thing if she could, I know lots of people wouldn't be caught dead with this in their yard, but for us, it's perfect!!!!

Anyone else get a cheapie pool for the kids? I know lots of you have super nice, real pools! I'm jealous!

**its the Intex 15' x 48" inflatable pool with pump. I also got a pool cover, and a floating froggy chemical dispenser/cleaner thing
Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2016 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 30, 2016 at 10:11 AM
No pool for is but we do have a house at the beach.
wine-thirty
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2016 at 10:12 AM
Cute! :)
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on May. 30, 2016 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I think they are great ! They are a very affordable way to entertain children and adults all summer. My friend has one. She says , If you store it properly, they will last.  Hers has lasted 7 years !

Rubberbiscuit
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2016 at 10:14 AM
We started with one of those. They're great. It was a cheap way to find out if a pool was right for us. I hated the ladder that came with it, so we replaced it with a better one. That was like 10 years ago and we have a large above ground pool now.
boredhousewif83
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2016 at 10:15 AM
We have an inground pool, but if we didn't I would buy one.
PrncessConsuela
by on May. 30, 2016 at 10:17 AM
We had one of those and loved it. I'm wanting to get a real above ground pool this year, but if not then I'll likely get one like this again just to have SOMETHING to cool off in.
ColieO
by Emerald Member on May. 30, 2016 at 10:18 AM
Ours cost $25. Kids love it.
SunshneDaydream
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2016 at 10:19 AM
I'm planning to get one! Not that big, because it would primarily be for my 11-month-old to splash in, but yeah, I think they're great!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Funny you said that, I've been scouring the garage sale sites to see if I can find a cheap pool ladder to replace ours with

Quoting Rubberbiscuit: We started with one of those. They're great. It was a cheap way to find out if a pool was right for us. I hated the ladder that came with it, so we replaced it with a better one. That was like 10 years ago and we have a large above ground pool now.
happymommy1105
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2016 at 10:20 AM
We have a $15 pool. My kids think it's the best thing ever.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)