Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some of you need to watch this.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies

they are the words of truth.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2016 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 30, 2016 at 11:21 AM
Log off, you need a break from here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 11:24 AM
2 moms liked this

Why? Because I noticed many women in here let the written words of rude women affect their daily lives and I feel bad for them? My positive force is needed in this group.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Log off, you need a break from here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 30, 2016 at 11:25 AM

Lol. Give me a break. It's an internet forum. You can choose not to be bullied.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 30, 2016 at 11:58 AM
Then those women need the break. Each one of us chooses how to react to things posted to us. We can let it affect us, or we can take control and let the comments or whatever roll off us.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Why? Because I noticed many women in here let the written words of rude women affect their daily lives and I feel bad for them? My positive force is needed in this group.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 12:01 PM

I agree 100%. you and I seem to be well adjusted adults. Some adults are not as confident. The words do sting them. I see it all the time in here.  IDK if they were not taught that as children or if its a mental health issue. But I find it real sad. IDK why. I just do.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Then those women need the break. Each one of us choos how to react to things posted to us. We can let it affect us, or we can take control and let the comments or whatever roll off us.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I didnt post the video to stop women from picking on them. Although I honestly believe that women who are truly confident try to lift others up not bring them down.

I posted it in hopes the women themselves wont allow the words to hurt as much. My intent was lost I guess.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Lol. Give me a break. It's an internet forum. You can choose not to be bullied.

SummerMeow
by on May. 30, 2016 at 12:05 PM
I'm beautiful
I'm worthy
Those mean words
Can't hurt me.

Gotcha. LOL
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 12:48 PM
2 moms liked this

You all are so defensive about your actions in this group that you refuse to see what I was trying to do. It figures.  Your words do carry power. they do hurt sometimes. To insult someone online who obviously doesn't have the mental capability to shut off their computer and walk away is bullying. If someone were to do that to your kids you would feel the need to stand up for them. But because these women are adults its all of a sudden ok to forget the lessons learned as a child.

MaryanneMac
by on May. 30, 2016 at 12:50 PM
You seem to take this site and group way to seriously, you need a break. Simply log off. It will do you a world of good.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 30, 2016 at 12:51 PM
*sigh*
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)