Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to live with being gluten intolerant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2016 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 30, 2016 at 1:16 PM
Bacon and wine diet?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 30, 2016 at 1:18 PM
I hate everyone jumping on the gluten intolerance train. The people who really don't have it have no idea what it's like to actually be allergic to gluten. If I eat any, I shit blood and puke. It causes me to be in so much pain that I can't move for hours. I've had test after painful tests. For a while, they thought it was cancer.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 1:20 PM
Thanks for sharing. Lol

Quoting Anonymous 3: I hate everyone jumping on the gluten intolerance train. The people who really don't have it have no idea what it's like to actually be allergic to gluten. If I eat any, I shit blood and puke. It causes me to be in so much pain that I can't move for hours. I've had test after painful tests. For a while, they thought it was cancer.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 30, 2016 at 1:22 PM
No problem.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thanks for sharing. Lol

Quoting Anonymous 3: I hate everyone jumping on the gluten intolerance train. The people who really don't have it have no idea what it's like to actually be allergic to gluten. If I eat any, I shit blood and puke. It causes me to be in so much pain that I can't move for hours. I've had test after painful tests. For a while, they thought it was cancer.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 30, 2016 at 1:24 PM
My MIL went gluten free (for shits and giggles) at the same time my cousin found out his kids have celiac.

Guess who's more obnoxious?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 30, 2016 at 1:24 PM
I LOVE bacon!!!! You never have too much bacon!!!

Quoting Anonymous 2: Bacon and wine diet?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 30, 2016 at 1:27 PM

Mobile Photo

Quoting Anonymous 5: I LOVE bacon!!!! You never have too much bacon!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 30, 2016 at 1:28 PM
Lol!!!

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Mobile Photo

Quoting Anonymous 5: I LOVE bacon!!!! You never have too much bacon!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 30, 2016 at 1:31 PM
It's always the people who do it because it's "Healthier."

Quoting Anonymous 4: My MIL went gluten free (for shits and giggles) at the same time my cousin found out his kids have celiac.

Guess who's more obnoxious?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)