Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My neighbor leaves her husband at least once every few months.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
She is gone for a few days and then comes home when she can't find a job or place to live. She just did it again blasting him all over FB and other sites. Half the time she asks neighbors to take her in.

No one wants to anymore. She is a SAHM. Her husband works two jobs. Her kids are in school. The latest is he is a workaholic and never has time for her. Well DUH
Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2016 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 30, 2016 at 6:19 PM
Ok? And.
quinnhenrysmom1
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2016 at 6:20 PM

just point and laugh and move on..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 6:20 PM
It's annoying when she comes knocking on the door and blows up the neighborhood page. She gets pissed off if the guys comment anything in his defense and then gets pissed again if we don't all jump to sympathize

Quoting Anonymous 2: Ok? And.
corazonsito101
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2016 at 6:22 PM
Lol that sucks but she needs to understand.

Quoting Anonymous 1: She is gone for a few days and then comes home when she can't find a job or place to live. She just did it again blasting him all over FB and other sites. Half the time she asks neighbors to take her in.

No one wants to anymore. She is a SAHM. Her husband works two jobs. Her kids are in school. The latest is he is a workaholic and never has time for her. Well DUH
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 6:23 PM
I pretty much did a few months ago. She was looking for a locksmith to change the locks. Then she put a bunch of his stuff out on the lawn. Another neighbor pulled it all into his garage and sent her husband a text. She was standing in the front yard yelling. Then the cops were called.

And before anyone asks. This is an upper middle class neighborhood. Most of us are normal people.

Quoting quinnhenrysmom1:

just point and laugh and move on..

Rhodin
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2016 at 6:25 PM
What about a list of shelters, sent anonymously?
DensHag
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2016 at 6:25 PM
She sounds like a pain in the ass. No wonder he works so much...so he is away from her crazy ass.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Hell. I might post a link on her next FB comment. The mods keep deleting her comments

Quoting Rhodin: What about a list of shelters, sent anonymously?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 30, 2016 at 6:26 PM
Poor guy. Hopefully, he'll finally get tired of her drama and divorce her. I'm guessing she'll fight him when he does. She sounds unhinged.
wine-thirty
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2016 at 6:31 PM
He allows it. Can't say I feel bad for him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)