Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stop complaining

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
That's all my mother can do. Every compliment is backhanded, every sentence out of her mouth is her bitching about something. She's been here for a little over a week now and I've had it. I need to vent before I blow the fuck up against her.

I cooked for today. Grilled. Idk how to really grill, it's been years and normally, all I did before was corn on the cob and steak. Everything else was done inside (we don't normally eat a lot, but things like the cold sides).

Today- I did 4 steaks, 4 chicken thighs, 8 drumsticks, 10 hot dogs, 6 potatoes, 5 corn on the cob, and two batches of asparagus. It's a lot of fucking food. I made it all, by myself. All she can do is complain- the chicken should be just coming off the bone, should've added salt when I did the corn on the cob, chicken isn't done all the way (bc it wasn't falling off the bone- I've never grilled chicken before so idk!). It's the wrong kind of potato salad (she was the one who bought it), didn't like the bbq sauce that went on our hot dog (I made us a batch and she wanted turkey dogs), the chicken needs to be recooked bc... it's not falling off the fucking bone!

OH MY FUCKING GOD!! Shut the fuck up. She wasn't out there helping, it took me 4 hrs to cook this shit when I would've been happy with a steak, corn on the cob and perhaps a salad. She wanted all the other shit. But she wasn't out there bc its too hot- as in the sun. Yea bitch, I was hot too- between the sun and the fucking grill!

Then she wants to back track- dinner was great. Thanks for cooking.... be sure to put the potatoes in the oven bc its not done yet (funny, mine sure tasted done, but what do I know?). Arg. Mother fucking bullshit.

She does this with EVERYTHING. I'm so close to snapping and just yelling at her. She'll be all hurt and offended bc she said it was a good dinner even though she doesn't a hour fucking complaining about it.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2016 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)