Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not letting the kids friends come over

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
I am Done having the kids friends over. I am the only one who always has kids over. Parents literally invite their kids over. If we don't start getting invites in return, I'm done. I'm the one with the mess, the kids eat all our food, and most kids are disrespectful. My friend just texted asking if I can watch her kids tomorrow. Noooo just no! Sometimes it's kind of nice to have them over because it keeps the kids occupied but I'm tired of my house being messy and all my food getting eaten.

Do you have kids over a lot? Do parents invite their kids over to your house? Do paretbs invite your kids over?? I don't get it. I would NEVER invite myself or my kids anywhere.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2016 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 8:07 PM
Poop!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 30, 2016 at 8:12 PM
No
No
No
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 8:13 PM
That's cool! Lol

Quoting Anonymous 2: No
No
No
kgsharber
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2016 at 8:14 PM
I guess my kids don't associate with jerks because we have friends over all the time, but their parents reciprocate the gesture.
SouthTxPrincess
by Silver Member on May. 30, 2016 at 8:16 PM
I only have two close friends that I'm willing to babe the kids over pretty much anytime. In fact one friend is paying me to watch her kids over the summer while she works. But I'm willing to have these kids anytime because they are well behaved and I can dicipline them while I have them with no issues.
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on May. 30, 2016 at 8:16 PM
Yes no yes
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 30, 2016 at 8:16 PM
Ds is 5 and hasn't had a friend over. I hope if he does it's only one or two close friends. I don't want random kids in my house. I just don't feel like dealing with them or mess. I'm mean. I'd kick them out. I have enough to do without chasing random kids.
kkrk1012
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2016 at 8:17 PM
My teen always has her friends here its constant since school been out. My youngest not so much yet. I don't mind it sometimes they get too loud but telling g them to keep or down works.. They sleep over all the time . they r kids let them have fun yes my house may be messy but I make my teen clean after her and her friends.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 8:19 PM
The kids that come over are either mean to my diaghter or don't listen to me. Not all of them but there's a couple I haven't allowed over for a while. One lady calls me and says "can Matt come over and play with Joey". Like literally Invited her kid over. I can no longer handle it. I'm
Going crazy!

I have one friend that reciprocates every now and then but it's my house more times than it is their house and she always asks me to babysit. Just gets old.

Quoting kgsharber: I guess my kids don't associate with jerks because we have friends over all the time, but their parents reciprocate the gesture.
Sheila79
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2016 at 8:20 PM
Still haven't reached that point in my kids lives
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)