Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We are sooo big on this mile stone issue and butting in to other's business!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
My mil constantly asks me when did I stop growing? At what age? I don't know and I don't care. My height is average for a woman. She compares our kids to her two snowflakes. Hey, get this! Your kids are related to your grandchildren! They are gonna have some genes from your son. Smh. I just take a deep breath and keep my mouth shut. I just don't get why she remembers what age her children stop growing but yet can't remember that she has talked to me about this mile stone over and over. Yesterday was like the 5th or 6th time. She's very précised about her memory. I don't mind too much to hear about my husband and his childhood memories but she never asks about me or my family. This visit I have notice that she is more rude. She won't talk to me directly. I start conversations but she has asked her son when is my dental appointment tomorrow. When are we leaving for her daughter's house to visit? I'm right here lady. She ran to her daughter about my daughter's source for internet. My dd lives with her dd and son in law for the time being. My mil then after talking to her daughter, runs to her son about talking to his sister on the subject. Can my husband and I not communicate with our own daughter? It's her birthday next Monday and I said I was going to talk to him about her laptop when he gets home from work. Just gonna give the girl money now. Mil ruin that for me! She has to go overboard with wrapping gifts too. We are all about presentation. Mil leaves to go back home on Thursday. That day can't come soon enough. Let's not talk about that overly doused of perfume she wears!Cough cough.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2016 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)