Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously yelling at me over that???!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
It was 100 degree basically in my upstairs. I got an ac and put it in my room. I have a decent size walk in closet that I made the baby's room. My oldest has her own room. The air cools off the whole upstairs but my room is the coolest and the baby's room. I NEEDED in my room FOR THE BABY. Poor baby had heat rash so so so bad. It wasn't good at all for her. So it made sense to make mine/her room the coolest. Oldest dd likes sleeping with a fan anyways. Well my mom was over. Basically yelled cause it didn't go into my oldess dds bedroom. I'm like wtf. IF she gets to hot she knows damn well she can sleep in my bed or come in to cool down. Which has been rare because she prefers the fan and her room isn't even that hot anymore. Plus she is THREE. ugh.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2016 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 30, 2016 at 8:15 PM
Tell her to mind her own business.
kcangel63
by Fertile Myrtle on May. 30, 2016 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this
You can always put a fan in the door of your room and down the hall to move the air more. My kids sleep in warmer rooms because they like it warmer. Crap. It was 80something today and my 3 yr old insisted on wearing her sweater and fleece pants. >.<

People are crazy. Just ignore her.
MyJourneyIsReal
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2016 at 8:16 PM
If your mom feels that way she can buy her an AC for her room. In the mean time I'd move her bed into my room if it's that hot.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 30, 2016 at 8:16 PM
2 moms liked this

She would be asked to leave my home until she could behave like an adult. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 8:17 PM
She can pay he electric bill too then and no my oldest doesn't need to be in my room sleeping all the time. She has her own room

Quoting MyJourneyIsReal: If your mom feels that way she can buy her an AC for her room. In the mean time I'd move her bed into my room if it's that hot.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 8:17 PM
She can pay he electric bill too then and no my oldest doesn't need to be in my room sleeping all the time. She has her own room

Quoting MyJourneyIsReal: If your mom feels that way she can buy her an AC for her room. In the mean time I'd move her bed into my room if it's that hot.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 30, 2016 at 8:18 PM
The a.c. is for you, own it lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 8:19 PM
I technically don't have a hall way. You fome up the steps and it's a mini loft area. Both bedrooms on left and right and bathroom in middle. Dd says she is fine

Quoting kcangel63: You can always put a fan in the door of your room and down the hall to move the air more. My kids sleep in warmer rooms because they like it warmer. Crap. It was 80something today and my 3 yr old insisted on wearing her sweater and fleece pants. >.<

People are crazy. Just ignore her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 8:19 PM
Lol I was second in line. I was dying also

Quoting Anonymous 4: The a.c. is for you, own it lol
MyJourneyIsReal
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2016 at 8:20 PM
I agree. You are a grown woman it's none of her business. Your the mom you're in charge! It was just a suggestion I' wasn't meaning to offend you.

Quoting Anonymous 1: She can pay he electric bill too then and no my oldest doesn't need to be in my room sleeping all the time. She has her own room

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)