Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Eat more than usual today.I swear I gained 10pounds.I couldn't stop myself,now I regret it and have the worst stomach ache😩😩 Even with the stomach ache I'm thinking about the strawberry shortcake in my fridge lol
I'm a mess
Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2016 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
This_Lady_KK
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2016 at 8:53 PM
That was me yesterday. It was mostly fruit but still.
kcangel63
by on May. 30, 2016 at 8:54 PM
I've not eaten much in general lately. A little breakfast. Tonight I'm having 1/2 a sausage and a small scoop of slaw. I might have a piece of bread later.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 9:10 PM
I don't eat much either so no wonder I have a stomach ache.Between stress and stess and even more stress I have 0 appetite.I went from a healthy weight of around 130 to barley breaking 106:/ I'm small and have always been small and at 130 I could have lost a few pounds but being 106 is just ridiculous.I really need to get my shit together and start taking better care of myself.I really overdid it today but I enjoyed it lol NO REGRETS 😂

Quoting kcangel63: I've not eaten much in general lately. A little breakfast. Tonight I'm having 1/2 a sausage and a small scoop of slaw. I might have a piece of bread later.
kcangel63
by on May. 30, 2016 at 11:19 PM
What I really want is a baked sweet potato. Lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't eat much either so no wonder I have a stomach ache.Between stress and stess and even more stress I have 0 appetite.I went from a healthy weight of around 130 to barley breaking 106:/ I'm small and have always been small and at 130 I could have lost a few pounds but being 106 is just ridiculous.I really need to get my shit together and start taking better care of myself.I really overdid it today but I enjoyed it lol NO REGRETS 😂

Quoting kcangel63: I've not eaten much in general lately. A little breakfast. Tonight I'm having 1/2 a sausage and a small scoop of slaw. I might have a piece of bread later.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)