Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nurses I have. An embarrassing question.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
But doctors offices are closed. So I have crohns, I am on Humira one shot every ten days, and I have been having issues with boils in the armpits and on the part of my vagina where it meets the leg and on the top part under the stomach. Well now I have on on my labia on the top part that hurts bad. I found this out as I pulled my tampon out mother fer it hurt and that's how I discovered it. What can I do to get rid of it quicker or is this a must go to the doctor? He has given me a cream to put on the other ones because of my high chance of catching any infection due to Humira. Is this safe to out there also?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2016 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brimar
by Silver Member on May. 30, 2016 at 9:05 PM
I wouldn't put a cream anywhere near that area without asking, it a nice soak in the tub or a hot back never hurt anyone...

But I'm not a nurse
lalalamama
by on May. 30, 2016 at 9:07 PM
Hot Epsom salts bath, apply the cream the doctor prescribed but go in to see him as soon as possible
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 9:52 PM
Ugh. I thought the other ones hurt. This one is the worst. I will do that. I never thought of the bath. Thank you I was worried the cream wouldn't be safe down there

Quoting lalalamama: Hot Epsom salts bath, apply the cream the doctor prescribed but go in to see him as soon as possible
AngelSinger
by MS Warrior on May. 30, 2016 at 9:54 PM
Does your doctor's office have an after-hours number or an on-call service? I would try that first. Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 30, 2016 at 9:55 PM
Does your insurance company provide a nurse line? Mine offers it 24/7.
MommyOfOne2710
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2016 at 10:01 PM
I agree with the others, Epsom salt baths. Your insurance may have a nurse line you can call 24/7. I would look into it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 30, 2016 at 10:58 PM
Hot bath, tea tree oil also helps.
Lillibella
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2016 at 10:59 PM
Call the nurses line or after hours doctor.
LaughCryLive
by Emerald Member on May. 30, 2016 at 11:02 PM
It's probably fine to put there. Call the pharmacy and ask.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 30, 2016 at 11:02 PM
What is the cream? What is the name of the cream?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)