Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YouTube question

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
My SD is at her bms and I just got off the phone with her she was playing with her friend there and I heard them say smoke some weed and making other jokes in reference to jokes about smoking weed. I got an alert from SDs phone saying she's used 90% of her data. She doesn't have wifi there only data so I set a limit.
I was calling her to warn her of ther 90%
Dh even heard the word weed. SD is 11 and her friend is 9. Is there a way to know what her YouTube history or interest history is without physically having her phone with me?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2016 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mrs.ChuckBass
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2016 at 9:30 PM
Nor unless you sign into her Gmail account
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 30, 2016 at 9:31 PM
If you have her username and password you sign on from another device and check out what she's watching
smorgan865
by Emerald Member on May. 30, 2016 at 9:32 PM
If you can log into her YouTube account on a computer then you can see history (viewed videos, subscriptions) whatever.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 9:49 PM
Ok I found it she's searching I like big books and smoke weed everyday. How do I block her from looking at this stuff? It makes me so mad because when you look at search history from our house it's Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, and one direction. Not snoop Dogg and boobs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 10:43 PM
Bm says she took SDs phone away for the night. I guess that's good. That's what I would have done. SD lives her most of the time. She just got this phone is know she wants to test the waters and see if she can get away with when she's not at home and not under 24hr supervison. She doesn't think we know what's going on but even from 5 hrs away that kid is monitored. I am going to work on getting this house cleaned sooo hard this week because when she gets home we are starting church again!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)