Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Absolutely Pathetic

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
https://www.yahoo.com/news/disgruntled-texas-man-pays-speeding-182200269.html

Dudes an idiot. Showing off for the way he payed yet he's guilty.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2016 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ginger0104
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2016 at 10:40 PM

So his response to breaking the law is to be a dick to people who had nothing to do with his choice to speed, or him being given a speeding ticket in the first place.  He's an asshole.

redheadtmk
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2016 at 10:41 PM
He's an idiot. I would swept all the change back out, and not cleared his fine.
AngelSinger
by MS Warrior on May. 30, 2016 at 10:43 PM
Mama Cass supposedly did that with her taxes.
eadyT
by on May. 30, 2016 at 10:46 PM
I don't even have a comment for this one. I do wonder why he wasn't required to count it himself though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 11:50 PM
Most people from the Frisco texas area are blessed with rich parents my guess is he grew up very privileged and now thinks he is entitled. He is for sure an ass!

Quoting Ginger0104:

So his response to breaking the law is to be a dick to people who had nothing to do with his choice to speed, or him being given a speeding ticket in the first place.  He's an asshole.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 11:52 PM
Lmao. I didn't even think of that. That would be so funny. I find it incredibly rude. Hell not only was he speeding but it's not like he was only going a mile or 2 over it was nearly 10 miles over in a 30 mile an hour area!

Quoting redheadtmk: He's an idiot. I would swept all the change back out, and not cleared his fine.
3JuJu3
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2016 at 11:55 PM
It's extortion to pay a fine for speeding?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 30, 2016 at 11:57 PM
Apparently haha

Quoting 3JuJu3: It's extortion to pay a fine for speeding?
redheadtmk
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2016 at 12:18 AM
They shouldn't give him a receipt for payment until though know it's all there. So I would either make him wait until it was counted or let him go w/o a receipt and lose the money.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lmao. I didn't even think of that. That would be so funny. I find it incredibly rude. Hell not only was he speeding but it's not like he was only going a mile or 2 over it was nearly 10 miles over in a 30 mile an hour area!

Quoting redheadtmk: He's an idiot. I would swept all the change back out, and not cleared his fine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2016 at 1:51 AM
They made sure he had enough

Quoting redheadtmk: They shouldn't give him a receipt for payment until though know it's all there. So I would either make him wait until it was counted or let him go w/o a receipt and lose the money.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lmao. I didn't even think of that. That would be so funny. I find it incredibly rude. Hell not only was he speeding but it's not like he was only going a mile or 2 over it was nearly 10 miles over in a 30 mile an hour area!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)