Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Freaking idiot!!

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 12:23 AM
  • 24 Replies
**Cries**

I just misjudged a step I was taking (don't ask, I'm just a dork) and tweeked the right side of my back. Now I can barely walk and I have no Tylenol. I informed dh he gets to rub my back in a bit. Until then, I'm sprawled out on the couch dying. Lol

I hope your night is going better.
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
childofGod1982
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 12:25 AM
Yikes I'm sorry
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Ibuprofen/Motrin is an anti inflammatory. Do you have some of that?

I hope you feel better soon.
momtoBrenna
by Gold Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 12:29 AM
If it makes you feel any better, I am in the er with my 10 yo dd who did a slip and fall and may have broken or severely sprained her knee. :( She screamed in agony and cannot put any weight on it. We are waiting on the xray results. I hope your back feels better soon!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 12:30 AM
Pussy...
kcangel63
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 12:32 AM
I have ibuprofen, but not sure if I can take it when pregnant due to the risks involved. I tend to just ride it out. Lol! Hopefully a good night sleep will help loosen it up.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Ibuprofen/Motrin is an anti inflammatory. Do you have some of that?

I hope you feel better soon.
kcangel63
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 12:33 AM
Ha ha ha. I totally am. I am a huge weenie when it come to pain.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Pussy...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 12:34 AM
I was just playing lol

Quoting kcangel63: Ha ha ha. I totally am. I am a huge weenie when it come to pain.

kcangel63
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 12:34 AM
Oh no!!! I hope it's just sprained! Good luck and sending healing thoughts her way.

Quoting momtoBrenna: If it makes you feel any better, I am in the er with my 10 yo dd who did a slip and fall and may have broken or severely sprained her knee. :( She screamed in agony and cannot put any weight on it. We are waiting on the xray results. I hope your back feels better soon!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 12:35 AM
Heat bag
kcangel63
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 12:36 AM
I always laugh at how bad I handle small pains. Once I smashed my finger between the door and the couch when moving it in and blacked out.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I was just playing lol

Quoting kcangel63: Ha ha ha. I totally am. I am a huge weenie when it come to pain.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)