Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sleepless in Colorado

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:03 AM
  • 36 Replies
Hello ladies,
I need some advice, my family just relocated to Colorado because of my husbands job, we have only been here for about four weeks. We don't have any family here but my husband has a few friends from work, they have been going out every weekend pretty much and I am stuck at home with the kids. I have never felt so lonely in my life, I have expressed this to him but he says that I need to try and make some friends. I just really wished that he would consider me and stay home so I would not be so lonely. Do you think I have reason to be upset or should I just allow my husband to live it up every weekend since he works so hard? I just wish he could be in my shoes for a day
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:05 AM
2 moms liked this
Maybe look for a sitter so you can go too?
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this
This.

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Maybe look for a sitter so you can go too?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:07 AM
Im So So So So So so so so SO sick of people moving here. Im a native.
ladyfus
by Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:07 AM
That's a good idea, it's just really hard to trust people these days

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Maybe look for a sitter so you can go too?
RosePetalTears
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:08 AM
You sound just like me when I moved to co 8 yrs ago. I would bring it up because eventually there will be resentment and anger over it and you'll explode. What part of co are you in?
ladyfus
by Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:08 AM
Haha,it was not by choice

Quoting Anonymous 1: Im So So So So So so so so SO sick of people moving here. Im a native.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Please go back then.

Quoting ladyfus: Haha,it was not by choice

Quoting Anonymous 1: Im So So So So So so so so SO sick of people moving here. Im a native.
ladyfus
by Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:09 AM
Denver

Quoting RosePetalTears: You sound just like me when I moved to co 8 yrs ago. I would bring it up because eventually there will be resentment and anger over it and you'll explode. What part of co are you in?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:10 AM
That makes it even worse.

Quoting ladyfus: Denver

Quoting RosePetalTears: You sound just like me when I moved to co 8 yrs ago. I would bring it up because eventually there will be resentment and anger over it and you'll explode. What part of co are you in?
RosePetalTears
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:12 AM
I'm up near ft collins. If you like working out, try joining a gym. It was a lifesaver for me

Quoting ladyfus: Denver

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)