Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She wants a blanket but can't be trusted with one

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Dd 10 MONTHS old absolutely wants a blanket to sleep with. She won't sleep unless she has one. It isn't a matter of her being to warm or to cold. Or what clothes she has on. The thing is she always puts it over her head which is okay cause she managed to make a air hole lol but what happens is she like forgets she put the blanket that way and wakes up freaking out lol.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilmama8408
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:40 AM
My kids have had blankets since birth. Never had issues and my boys always had them by or on their heads
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:40 AM
Give her a muslin blanket.I have the opposite problem my dd hates to be covered and crawls out of the covers.She is too hot in sleepers so she sleeps in oneies.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Shes old enough for a blanket..when she wakes up she will simply sit up and knock the blanket off
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:41 AM
She's always had one since birth. This is a new thing

Quoting lilmama8408: My kids have had blankets since birth. Never had issues and my boys always had them by or on their heads
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:41 AM
My kids had crochet blankets. They could breathe even with it over their heads.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:41 AM
Did you read the post?

Quoting Anonymous 3: Shes old enough for a blanket..when she wakes up she will simply sit up and knock the blanket off
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:42 AM
Wonderful idea. Thanks

Quoting Anonymous 4: My kids had crochet blankets. They could breathe even with it over their heads.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:46 AM
My kids used crocheted or knitted blankets when they were that agree. They never had any trouble except for my youngest who never wants any blankets, even now, at 6.
wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Jun. 11, 2016 at 1:49 AM

I made my youngest grandson a very loosely knit cotton blanket to come home from the hospital in. He does the same thing . He takes it everywhere he goes and puts it over his head when he goes to sleep. He outgrew it and my son asked me to make another one but longer so his feet don't stick out . now he can pull it over his head till he 's in  high school with his new one. If you know somenone who knits I'd be happy to send them a link to the pattern.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 3:39 AM
Did you?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Did you read the post?

Quoting Anonymous 3: Shes old enough for a blanket..when she wakes up she will simply sit up and knock the blanket off
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)