Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many times have you...

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:43 AM
  • 36 Replies
Lost your wallet or purse? Not in your house, but say left it at a restaurant or store or someone's house?
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:46 AM

once

Michaelsmom0522
by Jimbobsmistress on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:47 AM
Oh I don't even know lol. Probably 4-5
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:48 AM
Once.
My husband and I were visiting his grandpa in the hospital.I went to the restroom down the hall from the lobby and then we went upstairs to his room.About an hour later I started freaking out and went back down to look for it and it was gone.It had all of my bill money in it luckily someone found it and turned it in to security with all of my money in it.
chinosruca
by Ruby Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:48 AM
2 moms liked this
Never
Bleacher-mom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:50 AM
Today will make three times for me :(
Once it fell out of my pocket getting out of my car in front of a store. Someone must have just taken it. Once I left my purse at a school (I'm not used to carrying a purse) but my family was still there so they got it for me.
Today, I left it at a church. Sat it down next to me and forgot it. I'm hoping someone found it and turned it in.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

once

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:51 AM
Once that I can remember. Left my purse under an infant seat in a cart. I made it to the car before I realized it.
Bleacher-mom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:51 AM
That's nice there are still honest people out there.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Once.
My husband and I were visiting his grandpa in the hospital.I went to the restroom down the hall from the lobby and then we went upstairs to his room.About an hour later I started freaking out and went back down to look for it and it was gone.It had all of my bill money in it luckily someone found it and turned it in to security with all of my money in it.
Bleacher-mom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:51 AM
Glad you remembered it!

Quoting Anonymous 2: Once that I can remember. Left my purse under an infant seat in a cart. I made it to the car before I realized it.
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:56 AM

Oh no!! That sucks. My husband is always losing his wallet! He's lost it 3x this year alone. I hope you were able to retrieve the important stuff eventually from it. Someone ended up sending his last one to the house via mail.

Quoting Bleacher-mom: Today will make three times for me :( Once it fell out of my pocket getting out of my car in front of a store. Someone must have just taken it. Once I left my purse at a school (I'm not used to carrying a purse) but my family was still there so they got it for me. Today, I left it at a church. Sat it down next to me and forgot it. I'm hoping someone found it and turned it in.
Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

once

diaperstodating
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:57 AM

Quoting chinosruca: Never
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)