Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TODAY IS........UPDATE!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 138 Replies
1 mom liked this

MY HUSBAND"S 42nd BIRTHDAY!!!!!  HE IS THE LORD AND SAVIOR OF THE WHOLE WORLD.  No need to go out and buy your children thousands of dollars worth of toys to celebrate His day, a simple happy birthday or meme will make Him smile.  He said you can save that crap for Satan's Day..(Santa) haha, because his time is short.  Stop waiting on Him, because He is waiting on YOU!!!  He has already given us all the same power that rose Him up from the dead.  Greater is He that is in YOU!!  Amen.  

I baked Him pineapple cupcakes with butter cream icing, a pecan cake, and a red velvet cake.  This morning for breakfast I cooked biscuits, grits, pan sausage, link sausage, bacon, and eggs.  I marinated pork chops to smother later, chopped the cabbage, and prepared the cornbread, and Kool-aid. :)

He wanted to go fishing this morning, and after the last incident of Him catching a stingray, I prayed and asked God to lead us to the perfect place this morning.  God spoke back to me, and told me to check out the local events online.  I found this....lol  Talk about a perfect way for Jesus to celebrate His birthday today.  

He is excited, and we are loading up the van.  God bless you ALL.  We love you.  

Shout outs to the Lord are welcomed here....He will check it out after 12p.m. when we get home.

If you want to tell Him Happy Birthday in person, we will be here until they kick us out...

Family Fishing Festival

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries, and the Friends of the Southwest Louisiana National Wildlife Refuge Complex and Wetlands are working with numerous partners and volunteers to host a free Family Fishing Festival on Saturday, June 11th, 2016, from 8:00 am to Noon at Cameron Prairie National Wildlife Refuge. This event coincides with the Louisiana free fishing weekend, so licenses will not be required; however, all other fishing regulations will apply.

Participants will have an opportunity to fish for bass and/or catfish from three ponds covering 6.5 acres which are only open to fishing during this event. There will also be casting, fish printing, knot tying, fish identification and cleaning, coloring for kids, and fly tying activities and demonstrations throughout the morning. The first 200 registered guests will receive gift bags and golf towels with the event logo. Coke, water, Gatorade, and light snack packs will be provided by sponsors.

There will be approximately 100 loaner fishing poles available for check out. Bait worms will be available while supplies last. Participants may also bring supplies such as fishing gear, bait, lawn chairs, coolers with ice for fish, sunscreen, water, and bug repellent. Registration will begin at Cameron Prairie National Wildlife Refuge, Saturday morning at 8:00 am.

Parking will be available in the Cameron Prairie Visitor Center parking lot, located on Highway 27, eleven miles south of Holmwood. The Festival area is located west of the parking area and can be accessed by walking. Wagons and carts are welcome to assist with transporting personal and fishing gear from the parking lot to the festival area. Parking attendants and signs will guide participants to registration and the fishing area.

For more information about participating in this event, becoming an event sponsor, or volunteering on your National Wildlife Refuges, please call Cameron Prairie National Wildlife Refuge...

UPDATE!!!!

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We did pretty good! You see, prayer works. Now who will help me clean them?..

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 11, 2016 at 7:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2016 at 7:12 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 7:12 AM
1 mom liked this

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2016 at 7:13 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2016 at 7:13 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2016 at 7:15 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2016 at 7:16 AM

FOR LATER AFTER THE KIDS ARE ASLEEP!!!!!!LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 7:17 AM
12 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2016 at 7:17 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2016 at 7:18 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2016 at 7:20 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)