Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I take a pregnancy test?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
This month my normal period didn't come, starting 3 days early and lasting a total of 8 days and was just brown old blood and was light is only see it when I wiped. I also noticed this weird feeling down by my cooter, it feels like the vibration of a phone and it's so much so that I've thought my phone was going off and will check the phone and it's not its my lower abdomen. I didn't really think much of the brown spotting because I stopped birth control last December and the dr said it could be up to a year before its all normal so figured it was just that but now idk. I've been reading online about women who have had spotting like me and were pregnant, although light it still seemed like it would be a lot if I were to be pregnant so I'm not sure what to do really. Besides some clear discharge now I feel fine and normal and had just planned to wait till next period and see what happens but now that I'm thinking more I think I should take a test just to be sure nothing is missed
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 11, 2016 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous.13
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this
You can. Or you can wait. Waiting another few weeks won't matter if you are. Just follow the "rule of thumb" if you think you could be. "Treat your body as if you were pregnant". Take a vitamin, eat well, no drinking etc.

Sometimes stress can Jack with your period.
.Blondie.
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Just pee on a stick. Doesn't hurt anything.
craazycuckoo
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 9:57 AM

No.

Don't take a pregnancy test.  HERE, is what you have to do.

Go outside tomorrow night, between 1 am and 1:10 am.  Look to the north south west and look for the smallest, brightest star, howl at it three times, then take your clothes off and run through the sprinkler that is on low setting, but, make sure you run backwards.  If the star gets bigger, you're pregnant.  IF it turns sparkly, you're not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 9:57 AM

You think you're pregnant because your vagina is vibrating.  Sorry, I've got nothing.  Just test if you're concerned.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Jesus just pee on the stick.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2016 at 10:01 AM
Well the vibration is just part of it. I also had brown spotting for 8 days instead of a period.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

You think you're pregnant because your vagina is vibrating.  Sorry, I've got nothing.  Just test if you're concerned.

.Blondie.
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 10:01 AM
Her cooter. Her cooter has a weird vibrating feeling. 😂

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2016 at 10:03 AM
It's not even in my vagina it's inside my lower abdomen just above my clit

Quoting .Blondie.: Her cooter. Her cooter has a weird vibrating feeling. 😂

Quoting Anonymous 2:

.Blondie.
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 10:04 AM
Ew. Stop.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's not even in my vagina it's inside my lower abdomen just above my clit

Quoting .Blondie.: Her cooter. Her cooter has a weird vibrating feeling. 😂

Quoting Anonymous 2:

GwenMB
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 10:10 AM

I'd test just to put the possibility out of my mind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)