Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, etc that just will not take a hint...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Found this gem on facebook this morning lol.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 11, 2016 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heldcaptiveby2
by Emerald Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 10:25 AM
I want one !
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 10:28 AM

I have an old molt from my pet tarantula.  I hang it on the door knocker when the kids are napping, no one ever knocks or bothers us.

SummerMeow
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this
LOL. The religious idiots can't read signs. They also don't know the meaning of "I'm not interested, please stop knocking on my door."
Ray-of-Beezy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 10:29 AM
Haha! We don't struggle with any religious people. We just tell them we're atheists and they either thank us for our time, or they switch the conversation to a non-religious topic and don't return. The people who bother me the most are those trying to sell energy or home security. I will get rude with them after I've said no twice.
circle_of_life
by Ruby Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 10:30 AM

Love it! lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 10:30 AM
Twice, since I've moved into my new house, service workers told me they turned jehovas witnesses away for me. I thanked them for that!

But I love making snarky comments to them. Once, they asked if I was happy with my life, and I could truthfully tell them, hell yes!
Curlymom234
by Flamingo lady on Jun. 11, 2016 at 10:33 AM
I need one of those. Jehovah witnesses are constantly coming to our neighborhood. ADT stopped coming to our door after dark when we answered the door with a pistol. That approach won't work with church goers in broad daylight.
stacey541
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 10:37 AM
Haven't had a problem with the religious door to door people,here they are pretty respectful if you tell them you are not interested. The idiots trying to clean your carpet for "free" on the otherhand, I have had issues with.
fairymaid23
by Gold Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I couldn't get them to leave me alone so on a day they usually show up I answered the door in nipple tassles and a mini skirt (im about 40 lbs overweight lol) and they have never come back lol
SlightlyPerfect
by Ruby Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 11:40 AM
I've heard if you tell them you've been ex-communicated they can't talk to you anymore. I've never tried it though.

Quoting Ray-of-Beezy: Haha! We don't struggle with any religious people. We just tell them we're atheists and they either thank us for our time, or they switch the conversation to a non-religious topic and don't return. The people who bother me the most are those trying to sell energy or home security. I will get rude with them after I've said no twice.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)