Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

everyone bi***es about illegals here but no one bi***es about...

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:21 PM
  • 129 Replies
4 moms liked this
the lazy ass american citizens who sit on their asses all day popping kids out and expecting welfare to just support them. illegals atleast are working. you have a roof problem in 100' or more weather? call the company to fix it and see how hard those illegals work to fix something you wouldnt do for twice as much as they are actually making. we are only so lucky as to have been born here. you wanna say the illegals take our jobs? no they dont they do the shitty jobs we as americans dont wanna bother doing. you dont think the illegal children deserve an education just like your kids do again just because your child was lucky enough to have been born here? thats ridiculous and trashy. every child deserves an opportunity and a chance and actually everyone rather they are good or bad deserves a decent chance at giving themselves a decent life. bash away now bcz i dont care.
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
o.O....
by Cara on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:23 PM
18 moms liked this
What universe do you live in where no one bitches about that?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:23 PM
6 moms liked this
Have you not been here long? Everyone bitches about welfare queens. Constantly. Like for every 1 post about illegals there are 100 about welfare.
GwenMB
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:24 PM
3 moms liked this

I see lots of people complaining about people on welfare.

What drives me nuts is people who can't spell or write anywhere close to properly.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:24 PM
Everyone bitches about that...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:24 PM
Lol yes everyone does.
MrsDukati
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:25 PM
5 moms liked this
I'd rather be helping MY OWN PEOPLE then some other country's people. That's what's wrong with our country. People want to be Captain Save-A-Ho for other countries, but they have no desire to lend a hand to our own people.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:25 PM
I'll gladly work for Steelcase if they were allowed to check immigration status and fire all the illegals. It's a sham that illegals only take the shitty jobs no one wants.
grannie_kel
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this
No one ever bitches about that? You new to this site, or even this country?
KsAangel25
by Gold Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:25 PM
Yah but if you bash on people on FS here you're a heartless witch. Since anyone can fall on hard times. Karmas a bitch, what goes around comes around, ect ect.
Ginger0104
by Ruby Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this
It makes them hard to take seriously, especially when they use free education as an example of being privileged to be born in the US.

Quoting GwenMB:

I see lots of people complaining about people on welfare.

What drives me nuts is people who can't spell or write anywhere close to properly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)