Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yeah.... I'm mean.... So what 🙄

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:58 PM
  • 85 Replies
11 moms liked this
My kiddos just informed me that I'm the meanest mom in the world because after spending an hour and $300 dollars on groceries, I made them carry everything in and put it up.

Then I disconnected the WIFI until they clean their rooms and do their chores. There are 6 of them, surely they don't think I make this mess by myself 😈

They keep making me mad with all this laziness and I'm gonna make them clean the pool! Don't they realize I'm the one that decides whether they will have a good or bad summer? Ugh!

Sincerely,
The meanest mom evvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeerrrrr 😈😈😈
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Manic_Sinner
by 5/27/2018🤰🏽 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:59 PM
Lol they will be ok.
Allnamesareused
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 3:01 PM
I just have daily tasks/chores so they know what's always expected, especially during the summer. I leave a list for each of them.
TJsAngel6
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this
They act like I'm killing them lol lol 😂😂😂

Quoting Manic_Sinner: Lol they will be ok.
TJsAngel6
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 3:02 PM
I need to do this. They know what their expected to do but I don't have a list. I'll be making one soon

Quoting Allnamesareused: I just have daily tasks/chores so they know what's always expected, especially during the summer. I leave a list for each of them.
shell3m
by Shell on Jun. 11, 2016 at 3:02 PM
Sounds like my house...lol! We have 7 but somehow all the mess is mine...ummmm nope! Lol
TJsAngel6
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 3:04 PM
Right!!! I looked at them like "I barely even eat here" lol

Quoting shell3m: Sounds like my house...lol! We have 7 but somehow all the mess is mine...ummmm nope! Lol
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 3:08 PM
3 moms liked this
That is my kind of parenting!
TJsAngel6
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 3:09 PM
Lol! They should realize I am ok with them hating me haha

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: That is my kind of parenting!
Allnamesareused
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 3:11 PM
It works. Mine is different each day. I put laundry, vacuuming, bedrools cleaned, bathrooms etc..for some reason with a list, it gets done.

Quoting TJsAngel6: I need to do this. They know what their expected to do but I don't have a list. I'll be making one soon

Quoting Allnamesareused: I just have daily tasks/chores so they know what's always expected, especially during the summer. I leave a list for each of them.
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 3:12 PM
3 moms liked this
I know right?! I told both kids if they didn't clean their rooms I will, my son got this look of horror cause when mommy cleans, shit disappears 😉

Quoting TJsAngel6: Lol! They should realize I am ok with them hating me haha

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: That is my kind of parenting!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)